**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What kind of/tier alliance am I best suited for

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
So I recently finished exploring everything except a couple of abyss paths so Its time to put real effort into a legit alliance. Prefer more AQ focused than aw. Not really experienced much with actually higher-level alliances so not sure what someone with my roster should be going for. I don't really understand the tier system and if aq has anything to do with the tiers. And glory and aq rewards mean alot more to me than aw rewards do so what's the best kind of alliance I can handle?

Also just fyi incase it matters to know : Doom, G2099,Fury,Wasp & Warlock are all my current R3's.
I have a cosmic T5 and 6* Cosmic AG waiting for someone worth it like CMM or corvus and 3% away from another science T5 and 3% away from a mystic T5 which will most likely be for Sorcerer Supreme.

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
    edited March 2021
    KoiBoy18 said:

These fake modesty flex posts are very annoying. And unoriginal

Your alliance tag is literally showing in your screenshots

As I said in my post I've never been in an alliance that takes it seriously. My current ally doesn't even 100% map 5 and I've never been in a better alliance than that. I understand what your saying and would normally agree if it wasn't for the fact I'm being genuine in asking for help because I feel I could be getting alot better rewards than I am now but also don't want to get in over my head.

Up till now all my best Champs have been locked in story mode and variants so I haven't wanted to go through joining a good alliance and been expected to use my best Champs always and then not be able to use them because they're being used in story or variants. And now I finally don't have to worry about it if that makes sense.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    With that roster you could easily handle map 7 and high tier war. Depends on your activity and skill.

With that roster you could easily handle map 7 and high tier war. Depends on your activity and skill.

At the moment with no story to explore I'd say high level activity and high demi to top tier skill maybe and wow really map 7 that's above what I was expecting. So you can be a top level alliance in both aq and aw at the same time? And last question, would I go to the alliance recruitment section and find someone advertising for someone like me or shouldni make my own post looking for ally
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You're going to be hard pressed to find a top level AQ and AW alliance these days. And right now, your prestige is going to hold you back from hitting anything in tier 1 and possibly even 2.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Why the hell is everyone agreeing with this lol. Also his question was pretty straightforward as to what tier of alliance was he suited for. Would you prefer if he didn’t show his roster at all so we can judge? Lol
    YoMoves said:

You're going to be hard pressed to find a top level AQ and AW alliance these days. And right now, your prestige is going to hold you back from hitting anything in tier 1 and possibly even 2.

Prestige is currently like 10,669 and so what would you say my best bet would be? And same question I asked the other person would I be best off making my own Post in the alliance section looking for an alliance or looking for people making a post looking for someone like me

Honestly ur rosters kinda garbage with no mole man I’d just quit tbh

I can't quit, I first must strive to make myself worthy of his moleness and only then will he present himself to me.
    Creeseaz said:

YoMoves said:

Prestige is currently like 10,669 and so what would you say my best bet would be? And same question I asked the other person would I be best off making my own Post in the alliance section looking for an alliance or looking for people making a post looking for someone like me
    Add me on LINE. Chaosmax102 @Creeseaz
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    No r5 electro basically stone 2 tier roster ngl
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    You can handle map 6 pretty easily with that roster. Finishing the map really depends on the ally being active and communicative. Your roster is way better than mine and I do map 6

Creeseaz said:

YoMoves said:

I tried, couldn't find your line I'd for some reason... mine is same as it is here if you wanna add me

You can handle map 6 pretty easily with that roster. Finishing the map really depends on the ally being active and communicative. Your roster is way better than mine and I do map 6

Well that's good to know thank you
    😀
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Maybe OP is looking for a new ally?

KoiBoy18 said:

Maybe OP is looking for a new ally?
    Thank you
    Creeseaz said:

Creeseaz said:

YoMoves said:

I tried, couldn't find your line I'd for some reason... mine is same as it is here if you wanna add me
    Couldn’t find it
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    You’ll be fine in Map 6 for sure, and from what I hear Map 7 isn’t that much of a step up, so probably there too. I’ve never run map 7, but I joined a map 6 ally from doing map 4. Roster is stacked and you can play, so you’re fine.
    If you’ve never run top tier war before, you’re not gonna join a top AW alliance. And those at the very top AQ wise won’t have you because of your prestige.

I’d start searching for a High Gold 1 AW alliance (tier 4-3) that also runs map 6. Start there, get your feet wet in the higher maps, then if it’s not enough of a challenge aim higher
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★

Creeseaz said:

Honestly ur rosters kinda garbage with no mole man I’d just quit tbh

I can't quit, I first must strive to make myself worthy of his moleness and only then will he present himself to me.
    This is the way.
    This is the way.
    Etm34 said:

You’ll be fine in Map 6 for sure, and from what I hear Map 7 isn’t that much of a step up, so probably there too. I’ve never run map 7, but I joined a map 6 ally from doing map 4. Roster is stacked and you can play, so you’re fine.
    If you’ve never run top tier war before, you’re not gonna join a top AW alliance. And those at the very top AQ wise won’t have you because of your prestige.

I’d start searching for a High Gold 1 AW alliance (tier 4-3) that also runs map 6. Start there, get your feet wet in the higher maps, then if it’s not enough of a challenge aim higher

Ty so much for the exact kind of answer I've been looking for finally lol