**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I Completely Screwed?

So my roster below is a little weak for where I’m at. 71% done with completing Act 4. I made the mistake of selling off some 3* and 4* Champs a long time ago. I’m finding ISO, and Catalysts hard to come by, but I have strong champions. I’ve been focusing AQ and AW but I’m still not seeing the best returns. Should I switch to my back up account as my main? (2nd Picture) or is this one still salvageable?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Never sell champs, one of the worst things to do in the game. But just keep going with the account you have now the good champs will come soon. Your roster does look strong enoguh to complete act 4 and keep doing the event and side quests to get more shards
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No need to switch. Act 4 is nothing with your roster.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Act 4 is extremely ez with this roster
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Might have to wait till u push act 5 tho
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Act 4 isn’t too hard and you can complete it with almost any champ because all characters can counter the nodes. It’s act 5 where nodes start to require specific champions so with this roster you can easily become Uncollected so long as you rank up the Good Champs. By good champs I mean Doom, Warlock, Sunspot, Nick Fury, and that Ghost who is in the corner
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

So my roster below is a little weak for where I’m at. 71% done with completing Act 4. I made the mistake of selling off some 3* and 4* Champs a long time ago. I’m finding ISO, and Catalysts hard to come by, but I have strong champions. I’ve been focusing AQ and AW but I’m still not seeing the best returns. Should I switch to my back up account as my main? (2nd Picture) or is this one still salvageable?

Are you effing kidding me??? Lol
    You must be trolling mate. I did act 4 with all crappy 3 stars.

You got a damn 5* doom, and quality 4*( fury, cosmic ghost rider, gambit, warlock, gwen pool.
    Damn bro, better question is why aren't you done with it yet???
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    That 5* Dr. Doom could very easily solo the whole of Act 4.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Ya u are,
    if you sell more champs??!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I sold every single champ I had (not 5 and 6*) had 160k rating in december. Currently back on 400k again so im still salvaging but its do able
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    That Doom is going to carry you even through most of act 6. (Ofc R5'd, but you will get there.) Hold on him
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    You’re Doomed
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    That roster is more than capable of completing act 4 and with a few ranks ups 5 as well.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I'm on 5.2.4 helping my son get uncollected.....his top 5....r5 warlock, r4 sassy, r4 torch, r4 gully 2099 (all 4 stars....gully only one awakened)....5th is either r3 4 star falcon or r3 5 star Diablo...and this is half way through act 5....so he had wayyy less in act 4.....and he beat it... He's 9. You have PLENTY of quality champs to get it done....get your mastery setup right, rank up your top 1-2 as ISO comes. Watch youtube on how to use if you don't know.....or even if you think you know you will probably find something new out
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Go forth with the account that has a 1 star hulk. You need him for variant 4 i think but otherwise you have solid pulls on your main and I'd just play that account.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    U got the champs.just need some rank ups. Grind dailys and get into a good alliance for materials
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm at about the same place as you on my relatively new 2nd account. It shouldn't be too bad for you, the final chapter is a tad tough but not horrible. Throw what you can into Doom. Good luck, I hope you get through it without too much trouble.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    I wish they would just delete the sell option from the game. So this wouldn't happen to people.