**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which is the most reacts on your profile?

2»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Agree
    Comments be getting yeeted
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Agree
    why do they keep deleting posts? I mean, come on! The first one of mine deleted was just me commenting the agrees, insightful and lols I've got!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    LOL

why do they keep deleting posts? I mean, come on! The first one of mine deleted was just me commenting the agrees, insightful and lols I've got!

They are also giving out warnings so be careful. I am gonna take a break from this board. Its different than it used to be.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Agree
    Idk how
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    LOL
    Pulyaman said:

Well, my comment got deleted and I got warned for arguing with mods. Very first warning in the forums. Good times.

@Pulyaman

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Agree

They deleted 1 of my kabam birthday wishes. All I asked was to get a good 6* and for BG to get Aegon. They closed it down cuz they said it was off topic. Like bruh ig they just want me to have a bad birthday.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Agree
    Thanos has attacked this thread.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Agree
    We need kong , the world needs him
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Agree
    KRoNX1 said:

We need kong , the world needs him

Long Live the King!
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Agree
    650 agrees, let's go
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    LOL

Thanos has attacked this thread.

That is almost the identical post that I got a warning for.
This discussion has been closed.