**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IHulk needs a second look!!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Crcrcrc said:

jdeck59 said:

Crcrcrc said:

jdeck59 said:

Update: he's still trash, might be better than guardian though

I really hope you’re joking and not insane
    Every once in awhile I Iike to troll the forums where cav players disagree with end game players on who are more effective champions
    I’m so glad you completely ignored the video from the endgame player confirming what the cav player said
    Yes one fight from LOL with no context as far as synergies go or how useful he actually is for content.
    But this video isn’t about that. It’s showcasing his uses in long content and highlighting an important way to keep him alive, which is what everyone complains about.
    jdeck59 said:

Crcrcrc said:

jdeck59 said:

Crcrcrc said:

jdeck59 said:

Crcrcrc said:

jdeck59 said:

Update: he's still trash, might be better than guardian though

I really hope you’re joking and not insane
    Every once in awhile I Iike to troll the forums where cav players disagree with end game players on who are more effective champions
    I’m so glad you completely ignored the video from the endgame player confirming what the cav player said
    Yes one fight from LOL with no context as far as synergies go or how useful he actually is for content.
    But this video isn’t about that. It’s showcasing his uses in long content and highlighting an important way to keep him alive, which is what everyone complains about.
    My only counter argument is okay great, but find a piece of long content he should actually be used for. I can post tons of videos of Ronan killing endgame content but that doesn't make him top 5 cosmic.
    Okay cool, that’s not what the video or the thread is about. It’s about how he is viable for LoL
    buddy_LEE said:

Here is a vid on him demolishing a whole path. The best part is he sustains a ton of damage in the first fight and easily recovers

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AK9avCU6Mjc&feature=share

@ Texas_11

That’s some amazing gameplay of god hulk
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Welcome yet another member into the iHulk Smash club. I for one welcome you with open arms
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    It’s just not practical. They need to make the rage stacks last longer
    _Sham_ said:

buddy_LEE said:

Here is a vid on him demolishing a whole path. The best part is he sustains a ton of damage in the first fight and easily recovers

@Texas_11

With your set of skills even Groot will be crazy. It's not iHulk but you.

In hand of average player vs a normal fight he won't be able to survive for very long.

They need to reduce the cool down timer of immortality and increase rage timer
    Nope, I can confirm he’s pretty simple to use if you can manage your rage correctly. Of course buddy_LEE plays him better, but he’s still almost this good in the hands of an average player.
    Maybe try using him more than a few times and try to learn to use him the correct way, as shown in the videos, instead of the kamikaze huge burst damage to KO playstyle that everyone tries to use.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Ay we’re facing you in war lol
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

buddy_LEE said:

@Texas_11

In hand of average player vs a normal fight he won't be able to survive for very long.

He's actually easier than you thought, also i don't think "a normal fight" has 300k+....
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    The point is I had all of the negative opinions about why ihulk wasn't any good. I found out after a while I was just doing it wrong and he can be very useful.

It doesn't require amazing skills to pull it off

I'm just trying to help people that may have been disappointed in pulling him that he is actually a very solid champ.

Personally my opinion has switched 180° from my initial impression so maybe others would like to know and you could be happier with your roster

buddy_LEE said:

The point is I had all of the negative opinions about why ihulk wasn't any good. I found out after a while I was just doing it wrong and he can be very useful.

It doesn't require amazing skills to pull it off

I'm just trying to help people that may have been disappointed in pulling him that he is actually a very solid champ.

Personally my opinion has switched 180° from my initial impression so maybe others would like to know and you could be happier with your roster

Sounds like a all new all underrated champions channel 🥸
    What??....Noooooo :)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    That video makes me want him so much that looked so fun, I clearly underestimated him. That’s why you should never judge a champ until you use them yourself.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

He have great sustainability? I am regretting laughing at proff hoff's initial review abt him.

He doesnt take No Retreat Damage!!

(When you swipe back once)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Now that I think about it, if they do increase his rage timer, his damage would only go up which means he kills himself faster.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

He have great sustainability? I am regretting laughing at proff hoff's initial review abt him.

🙄 Abt that uhmm.....
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

🙄 Abt that uhmm.....
    It's actually an insane piece of utility.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

_Sham_ said:

buddy_LEE said:

@Texas_11

Nope, I can confirm he’s pretty simple to use if you can manage your rage correctly. Of course buddy_LEE plays him better, but he’s still almost this good in the hands of an average player.
    Maybe try using him more than a few times and try to learn to use him the correct way, as shown in the videos, instead of the kamikaze huge burst damage to KO playstyle that everyone tries to use.
    I both agree and disagree with this. I consider myself a top-end player, but there are some champs I play only at an average or worse level. (Looking at you, Quake.) Granted, I've not really used Ihulk in sustained combat despite having a triple(!!) dupe 6*, but I would say I'm not particularly good with his sustainability, though I have proven myself able to clear some of the most difficult content with other champs.

I'd say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. @TheManMythLegend oughta know something about that with his fixation on a certain iron maiden who I am still on the fence about ranking myself...
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    ihulk completely changed from how community saw him at beginning and how good amount of people changed views on him
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

buddy_LEE said:

@Texas_11

No no no no!! He does NOT need a longer rage timer! Not even .00000000001 second longer. He is fairly easy to use, hits like a freakin monster truck, and has some great sustainability once you understand how he works.

He is NOT made to clear every single path and fight by himself. Just as no champ should be.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

_Sham_ said:

buddy_LEE said:

@Texas_11

No no no no!! He does NOT need a longer rage timer! Not even .00000000001 second longer. He is fairly easy to use, hits like a freakin monster truck, and has some great sustainability once you understand how he works.

He is NOT made to clear every single path and fight by himself. Just as no champ should be.
    Quake: "Are you challenging me?"
    Holy smokes this went better than expected

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3HsNPu1nE8Y&feature=share
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

This is pretty insane
    buddy_LEE said:

This thread is just making me want him more lol, which I wasn't sure was possible