**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Asgardian bundle

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
I was somewhat interested until I looked at what champions were in the crystal

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Is this the first time we’ve seen OG Black Widow as a 6*. We know she should be available per the unowned 6*s screen.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

Is this the first time we’ve seen OG Black Widow as a 6*. We know she should be available per the unowned 6*s screen.

She was a 6 star when the week of the international womens boss rush in the cav crystals for units she was in and now here but problem is these are not all asgardians
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

She was a 6 star when the week of the international womens boss rush in the cav crystals for units she was in and now here but problem is these are not all asgardians
    Ah right, that makes sense I suppose
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I honestly looked at the crystal for the 1-2 rank up gem. But the champions in them made me very sad. I actually have both Angela and gulk as 6 stars duped and have gamora and hiemdall unduped. None of the others were worth getting.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    That roster of pulls either speaks to Kabam's cluelessness or to the idiocy of the playerbase, and I'm not sure which.

That or it's just a blind hail mary to get units down before July. It doesn't hurt them to throw terrible deals out there -- somebody might buy them. Kinda like those horrendously outdated pop-up deals.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Guardians of the Galaxy make some sense given MCU Thor will be part of next movie. And in the comics, Iron Man briefly runs with the GoG. But can't see BW or DS connection
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    This is easily the least desired 6* that has ever been offered in the game 😂
    Also half these champs are even Asgardian!! Haha wtf
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’m good, thanks.

Dr. Zola

I have 8 of them and 4 are duped at least once. Why would I want to waste 4K units on these champs and the rank up gem can only be used for them. LOL
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This is one of the worst offers I’ve ever seen in the game so far. The absolute most I would shell out for it is 1,000 units and that’s a stretch.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Even if the pool of champs was better, the rankup gem is devalued bcuz it only works for Asguardians.
    Hard pass.

Only works for asgardians??? I didn’t even read that part! 🤢 wtf
    And THAT is the worst part...how many players won't realize how limited the rankup gem is... until AFTER they buy the offer.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Even if the pool of champs was better, the rankup gem is devalued bcuz it only works for Asguardians.
    Hard pass.

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

Hard pass.

And THAT is the worst part...how many players won't realize how limited the rankup gem is... until AFTER they buy the offer.
    I mean.. it’s written pretty plainly by the gem
    #facts.
    Here's another one. That won't matter. People will miss it simply bcuz every other rankup gem offer they ever bought in this game worked the way they expected it to.

It's called human error. That's why I didn't fault Kabam OR the player.