**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 10 Odin problem

Duality7Duality7 Posts: 31
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My game crashed on my 7th entry and kicked me out of the quest, I know the answer is probably no but is it possible to ask for me 7th entry to be refunded Kabam?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    From what i have heard from others, they are being kicked out of their 8th entry in the quest, hence i suggest you to chevk if it really is your 7th entry and you have not made any calculation error, if it really was your 7th entry than try contacting support they will verify with the server and probably offer a refund. The mods here can not help you.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,778 ★★★★★
    @Duality7 said:

I didn’t even beat it once, I was gonna do my 7th and call it quits if I failed but I didn’t even get to use the 7th

Who did you use?
  • Options
    Duality7Duality7 Posts: 31
    Domino, doc voodoo and I can’t remember the other 3, I remember I used she hulk for one of the tries I did get, I think it was number 4 or 5.
  • Options
    SoulcrisherSoulcrisher Posts: 44

You don't need to ask, you got a week to complete it. You only get 7 entries total, not per day

No offense but i had formed t5 basic catalyst today from 0 to 45000 fragments....it was cool tho
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    So Im not clear on this, I know we get 7 runs at tier 10, so questions are
    Do we use the feathers for those 7 runs?
    Can we run all 7 in 1 day or do we have to do it once a day each day to let it reset?
    I thinks that's it, any help will be welcomed.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    @RO53TT1 - Tier 10 now requires no feathers, you simply get exactly 7 entries to Tier 10. You can run them all at once back-to-back, no daily limit. Just remember - if you die and back out, that counts ad one of your entries
  • Options
    Hey there, if you've already submitted a ticket to our Support Team, I would recommend continuing to work with them, as they're the best equipped to look into this.
This discussion has been closed.