**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you buy the Dual Class 6* Crystal?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
Did you?

Did you buy the Dual Class 6* Crystal? 252 votes

Yes
21%
DNA3000danielmathNikoBravozuffyTensioCazDrake2078NightCrackerDuo_Kuliobm3eppsG0311DuffMcGruffpseudosaneyuwJumpthesharkDRTOPrimeSaviour_27Aleorbrandinhopigupompom 54 votes
No
78%
GamerCrys23DrZolaBitterSteelMegaSkater67PalanthraxWorld EaterRaganatorFrostyVceeBalm82Ace_03FabiusBRmmmbanyaslozzadudeDrenlinSIlverProfessorBatmania15allinashesjdrum663 198 votes

Comments

• Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    No
    Great deal, only would buy if I had the units. I want crazy and spent my 4th of July saved up units on the features store 😔. Had 6k units.

Gotta love kabams tactics 😂
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    No
    Lbravo184 said:

Lmao

Brutal. After opening The Champion with shards I bought from featured store, not sure I'm feeling this.

• Options
    No
    Etjama said:

Don't have 3k units and if I did, I'd finish up Act 6 explo with them.

Makes sense
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    No
    Nah. Redoing my masteries to run suicides so the price is too steep. Plus there’s no incentive to pay 3k units for a champ currently
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm debating. I have 3400 units and don't want to spend almost all of them...I'm a little tempted, but not sure I will pull the trigger.
  • Options
    No

I'm debating. I have 3400 units and don't want to spend almost all of them...I'm a little tempted, but not sure I will pull the trigger.

If I had the units I’d go for it for me personally. When I play the game it’s more like a now or never type of deal. I think about the best possibilities and go for it and if I don’t get something good at least I tried
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    No
    thought about it then i saw some pulls from my alliance and changed my mind immediately, saw alot of Groots, and Venom pool for people going for corvus or CGR, and i saw some Thor jane Foster and iron fist I'm assuming they were going for Doom so yeah ill pass best of luck thou.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I had the units so I decided to go for it, went for cosmic/tech and got a hulkbuster, not exactly what I was looking for but he's still a good champ and didn't have him as a 5* so excited to play with him
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    No
    #1unitgang
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sat on a cosmic t5cc I'm really tempted. Pretty much have the units just gotta open up some BCs... Do I or don't I.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    No
    Too much of a risk
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    I'm not sure yet. I'm going to do the math to see the odds of getting what I want, but that usually just talks me out of most deals.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    No
    Lbravo184 said:

Lmao

F
  • Options
    No

Got Thor Rags... ugh

Good Prestige when awakened
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    No
    Had they included a rank up yes ... still it's a good deal just not good enough for me to dish out the units.
  • Options
    No

Had they included a rank up yes ... still it's a good deal just not good enough for me to dish out the units.

I just wish I could get that Iso
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    No
    if it was a nexus dual crystal or 6 star awakening gems i would've got it in a heart beat without thinking but the pool of duds in every class is too risky and as i said looking at my alliance pulls just made me not want to even consider it, seen enough groots, iron fist and Thor Jane, not one out of 17 on my alliance mate pulls i would consider a useful champ .
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,784 ★★★★★
    No
    I just became TB last week and I have decent candidates in all classed for future R3s, so I have no need to spend the units / cash for it. I'm good. I can see how others would be very tempted by it, depending on their progress level.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No
    No