**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus 1-5 or CGR 4-5 both unawakened

MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a rank 4 CGR that I was going to make my second rank 5 5* but I just got Corvus and am wondering if it's better to rank him up all the way to 5 instead or if it's just not worth the effort if I have CGR. Note I don't have suicides but I am planning on getting them.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    CGR 100% without suicides and unawakened
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I think Corvus is better but I like CGR more
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sorry but corvus without suicides is painful to play. Unless your doing a path with invade on.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    CGR > Corvus

Corvus is awesome but to utilise his full potential he needs to be at highest rank possible.

But, CGR is better.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

CGR > Corvus

Corvus is awesome but to utilise his full potential he needs to be at highest rank possible.

But, CGR is better.

Cgr is crazy but Corvus single handedly carried me to cavalier
  • Options
    EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    Definitely cgr he carried me to cavalier and is just so crazy good
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Miervo said:

I have a rank 4 CGR that I was going to make my second rank 5 5* but I just got Corvus and am wondering if it's better to rank him up all the way to 5 instead or if it's just not worth the effort if I have CGR. Note I don't have suicides but I am planning on getting them.

Depending on where you are at the game. if you are doing act 5, Corvus is best. No need to learn anything. Parry MLM, Parry MLM till you reach sp2 and fight is over. For act 6 and above, you need to unlock suicides to use corvus consistently because he loses his charges before opponent dies unless the path is suited for him. Once suicides are unlocked, Corvus all the way. CGR needs to launch specials and has no regen to mitigate the recoil damage.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

CGR > Corvus

But, CGR is better.

Cgr is crazy but Corvus single handedly carried me to cavalier
    Quite opposite for me. I had both cgr and corvus but corvus spent his time in the bench while cgr helped me get cavelier.
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Corvus is better.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Go cgr