**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Is there any way to practice the GM?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I just tried to run the path itemless so I can practice on the GM. I died a lot on Annihalis so I just quit out. I don't want to go in when I finish grinding all my units and absolutely bomb it because I haven't even tried it before. My only suggestion for kabam is make like a temporary CCG beta but you can only run it 1 time through each month but IK its gonna get a shi ton of disagrees and all the TBs are going to be like git gud, you suck, etc.etc. so are there any other easier paths I can take?

Comments

• Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    You could try the masochism path, that's the path I took for my initial completion. If you're comfortable backdraft intercepting, you won't have to worry about masochism much. The only problem fight I remember is the mysterio because I didn't have a good option, but other than that it was a fairly simple path.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

First off, don't be scared of disagrees on the forums. Some people love to hit disagree on everything.

But I don't think Kabam is going to do your request. Not giving practice has been their modus operandi and I don't see that changing, especially for an older fight.

Yeah Ik I was just saying if I was kabam I would give like mini beta.
  • Options
    Sidd777 said:

You could try the masochism path, that's the path I took for my initial completion. If you're comfortable backdraft intercepting, you won't have to worry about masochism much. The only problem fight I remember is the mysterio because I didn't have a good option, but other than that it was a fairly simple path.

Oh I was scared of that path. If I bring Warlock, Mags, AA, Claire, and Nick/Hyperion would I be able to constantly do it itemless? And btw who should I bring in Nick or Hype?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,257 ★★★★★
    I’m take the the evade part but keep in mind there’s a few hard matches op. And also u don’t gian any power vs grandmaster
  • Options

Tenacity is the easiest lane, learn to shallow intercept annihilus and he becomes easy. If u have electro duped km or quake + heimdall u can cheese agro fury lane.

I can do the intercepts on him but I always either get clipped by his l1, or push him to l2 and get half my health get removed. I just hate the tenacity path in general cuz with AA, it takes 10+ parries each time to get your first stun