**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do with my last 3 mastery points?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I know this is my third post about masteries in the last week but I promise I’m almost done. I’ve done some tweaking and here is what they look like now.

For reference, I’m a ftp player who has completed act 6. I’ve used around 6500 units so far and I’m definitely willing to use more but I don’t know where my last 3 points would be best spent. What do you guys think? I’m hoping to not switch around my mastery setup much after this so that I’m not using a bunch of units to do that, so I’m mainly thinking where should I put my last few points to help the most in the long run. Here’s the first page of my roster too if that helps.

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I would max limber. It has its uses
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Gold and XP masteries.
    Jkjkjkjk
    Probably limber or maybe the fury duration one for Ghost, CGR and Venom?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Max out despair
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Give them to me
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Invest in 3/3 despair, it will greatly increase the number of champs you have that can counter regeneration effects
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Take the points from salve and recovery and relocate them to pacify and maybe petrify. Don’t really need those extra points there imo. add points to despair too
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @BuffBeast you need 15 points in defense to unlock willpower so those have to stay there.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I have had Cruelty and Precision at 4/5 for years and don’t miss a thing. So you could have 5 points to play with if you follow suit.

Dr. Zola
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would put them in Deep Wounds. Your Fury and Venom will love you for it. And you will love them in return.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

That is my suggestion
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Deep wounds/despair