**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

purchases no longer available

Jim_reaperJim_reaper Posts: 14
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
"Purchases no longer available, contac tsupport" is what I keep seeing when tapping on the unit store since I got my latest phone. So I contacted support opened a support ticket and have since been soaked with user license agreement FAQs and some bull about a cheating investigations that have nothing to do with me but I do find offencive since I've never made a purchase outside the app itself and don't like the insinuation. Meanwhile the clock is ticking as offers and supplies pass by and I have my hands tied behind my back.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT Kabam!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Jim_reaperJim_reaper Posts: 14
    No I doubt it. I just stayed on top of them after opening a ticket and bitched a lot. It took several days but they fixed the problem for me.
    I got the same thing but I kept on top of them
    They did the same thing to me and I responded 3x to every one and some of the off the wall **** they barfed about cheating investigations that had nothing to do with me and I told them so. Basically told them to stop sending me irrelevant emails and fix it! I it took them two or three days in the end and I kept telling them the contest doesn't stop while I wait and they were losing money while I did.
    keep on them.