**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.2 New Progression Title?

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
I saw someone in a Line chat mention that Kabam is working towards a new progression title in 7.2
I also heard someone in a live stream mention that. I was wondering if this is true or not.

Comments

• Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Mike192 said:

I saw someone in a Line chat mention that Kabam is working towards a new progression title in 7.2
    I also heard someone in a live stream mention that. I was wondering if this is true or not.

Nah
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    X Doubt
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    so far ,there are uncollected on 5.2, cavalier on 6.1 and throne breaker on 6.4, so from what i can see from that the next progression title might be in 7.3
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    If they add a new title to 7.2, there would be more people with that title a month after its release than there are TB right now. So probably not
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’d be surprised tbh. I’d think the next will be Act 7 exploration tbh and TB will be one of the requirements
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

If they add a new title to 7.2, there would be more people with that title a month after its release than there are TB right now. So probably not

Unless there were additional rankup requirements with the next title which going off everything they've said so far about progression titles is absolutely likely. Next title could require 5-10 R3 6*s for all we know.

That said, I'd be pretty surprised to see the next one yet as it always sounded like 7.2 was originally where TB was supposed to be introduced to the game before they had to stop work on Act 7 and rework Act 6
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I don't think there will be a new title. But, I am expecting some TB perks they mentioned like the new arena crystal and throne breaker crystals(May be).
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    That would be too early. TB isn't even a year old.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Sure why not and after that, they will give every summoner share in their annual profits
    by the why happy April's fool day
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Mauled said:

I’d be surprised tbh. I’d think the next will be Act 7 exploration tbh and TB will be one of the requirements

Exploration will never be apart of a progression title. I do believe it will be at the end of act 7 completion though
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    They should add a title "Participation Content" and this be the icon-

Mike192 said:

So someone asks a question regarding a rumor they heard (and not emphasize there should be a title) and is greeted by mockery by half of the people. Shows why this Forums is a cesspool of ignorants.

Thanks for the help (those who actually answered genuinely) - doesnt include @Demonzfyre

Ask silly questions, get silly answers. TB came out in October, why would they add a new title when a very small percentage of the player base has it in addition to not even all the perks have been added.
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

So someone asks a question regarding a rumor they heard (and not emphasize there should be a title) and is greeted by mockery by half of the people. Shows why this Forums is a cesspool of ignorants.

Thanks for the help (those who actually answered genuinely) - doesnt include @Demonzfyre

Ask silly questions, get silly answers. TB came out in October, why would they add a new title when a very small percentage of the player base has it in addition to not even all the perks have been added.
    And why wont you simply answer by saying 'No, TB came out recently so the rumor you heard isnt true but I cant confirm it since I dont work for Kabam' ?

The person in Line chat said its not a whole new title but small upgrade from TB. Again, Idk if its true so Im here checking whether its true or not. Thanks for being polite and not making fun of genuine questions.
    100% no new titles with 7.2.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    As Miike said R3 req. For TB was to divide players Between cav & TB for more challenging content for Thronebreaker set of people. Haven’t seen not one event for TB players only

So i highly doubt they will introduce new title However its Kabam & their game they do as they please but if a new title is provided before Book2 Act2 they will face a huge level of backlash i think from every sector of people