**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else can’t get a 5 star apocalypse or higher

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I’ve been stealing them, pulled the 5* twice and got the 6*
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Can't pull him or Heimdall for the longest time.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I've been going for CGR and can't get him at all too. Nf was my other champ I've been hunting, guess what tonight after work decided what the heck and bought a skill cav daily crystal. Puff comes out 5* NF. I was super happy. It might take a little time but he will come sooner or later.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    For me it's true for-
    Apocalypse
    Doom(have rank4-5 mystic gem)
    CapIW
    Falcon
    Heimdal
    Duping CMM and Hyperion

Hoping to get them soon 🤞
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    i opened almost 20 5* featured..i pulled APO 2 time from 5* Featured..1 time spider ham, 1 time ABOMINATION (IMMORTAL) but still cant get CGR until now
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Got both apocalypse and wolverine as 5*, r5. Dont give up, everyone has their unicorns. Mine is AA.
  • Marjay_2Marjay_2 Posts: 24
    I’m glad you finally got NF. I’m need to as well as a 5 or 6*. Dr Doom as well and warlock. Ugh some many champs then to rank them up. Spider-ham I’m having a lot of fun with pull 6* Angela but unawakened for now.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Me too
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    I've pulled 10 champs I don't remember from the featured. I was so sick of it that I started opening dual crystals for apoc or prof x and one dual cosmic for cgr. Still don't have any of the 3 higher than a 4 star
    That’s definitely not cool Ivar I’m sorry to hear that.
    Way to go Nocko you’ve got some great luck there my friend.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Guy from my alliance got 5* Apocalypse from 31st featured hero crystal. I got him from my second featured crystal lol. First one was Spider-Ham dupe. It's just RNG.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I popped 20 6* features trying to get him. No Apocalypse. No CGR. No luck at all. 🥺
    KDoggg that’s just sad. I love the game but stuff like that makes me wanna hang it up.
    What’s back door? Never heard of it.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I saved my abyss nexus for months to get him, but struck out.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’m missing 5* Apocalypse, have 3* 4* and 6*, have 3* 4* 5* 6* Prof-X, from the featured cav crystals, I chose not to use the featured 6* champion crystal, the 5k extra 6* shards is hard to come by..
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I pulled both apoc and cgr from the 5* featured, I think i opened maybe 6 crystals
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain. Just tried another Featured. No dice

It’s a game and I try not to get frustrated. My roster is fine, and I am not complaining. I have had good luck before

But I just cannot seem to pull OG Thor, OG Wolverine, OG Scarlet Witch and now Apocalypse, and in my own way, for how I would like to play the game, those are the ones I need the most
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    I managed to pull him with my first 5* featured crystal. Since then, its all been Gamora/Crossbones/Yellowjacket etc.

It’s just the RNG. I hadn’t had any seriously good pulls for a couple of months, then suddenly last week landed CMM, Claire, Void, and Doom all in 5*. On the flip slide, been opening 1-3 skill/mutant dual class a week for four months now and no NF or Aegon. Guess we both have to just be patient.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I've opened over 75 Apocalypse Cav Crystals, and who knows how many of the 5-Star Featured, and at least 4 of the 6-Star Featured when he was in it. I still only have a 3 and 4 Star. :disappointed:

Ouch.
    Jumptheshark that really sucks man I’m sorry to hear it. Zeezee I’m completely in the same place. Rng sucks there’s not enough control with all the champs they have and will be adding their needs to be a special crystal 2 or 3 times a year that lets you choose a class and whatever champ from that class you want. What do you guys think? I think it’s fair. It’d be paid obviously but we deserve that. So we can get the champs while they are still relevant. For the most part lol.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Marjay_2 said:

KDoggg that’s just sad. I love the game but stuff like that makes me wanna hang it up.

It can be annoying for sure but my roster is fairly advanced. Apocalypse is the only champ on my Want List that I do not have as a 5* or 6*.

In the meantime I have dozens of newer champs to master. So no complaints, really. 😏
    I will say that cgr saved the game for me. Him and my new level of playing quake is insane. She really needs to be 6* but doing relevant damage for endgame content. Incursion gives you a boss buff that allows you to become stronger every time your champ evades an attack. That’s all she does then once they are stunned heavy them and she’s beyond good tier with it. How’s your quake n bake KDoggg? Lol