**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory for T5 Class

Kabam,

Is there any plans to add T5 Class catalyst to the glory shop any time soon?

Game is progressing and still it’s very difficult to obtain these ones.. that’s the reason for that question..

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    it was added a few months ago
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

it was added a few months ago

Its only for TB there. I guess he is talking about cavaliers
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Yeah.. I’m talking about cavaliers... shame can’t access it..

I’m so close to R3 one of 6* but every time I pull one I’m getting different one from one I’m close to complete......
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Kabam wants TB to be an exclusive club for the top end of mcoc players. They probably won't make it easier to achieve (outside of new story content offering more t5cc while being cheaper than abyss/act 6 100%)
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

GarrettN said:

Raichu626 said:

Kabam wants TB to be an exclusive club for the top end of mcoc players. They probably won't make it easier to achieve (outside of new story content offering more t5cc while being cheaper than abyss/act 6 100%)

Outside of new story content and the glory store, you should be getting 70%-80% T5CC monthly. 10% per week for map 7 with epic modifiers and 30% per month for the EQ. While yes, it’s spread around the 6 classes, with the addition of the nexus selector in the cav EQ, sooner rather than later, you’ll luck into what you need. It’s the top tier to achieve. You might have to actually work and wait for it.
    Hmmmm ah yes 10+30= 70%-80%

He did say 10% per week from AQ
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Maths disaster 😎
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

If that was true, it would have much stricter qualifications than one run through act 6 and 1 R3.