**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Finally

What an epic match. This was insane, well at least for me. But it's done now. Only need to get my T5 Cosmic catalyst formed for CGR to go to Rank 3 and ......... Thronebreaker.......๐Ÿ˜† I am properly chuffed.

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats! Good luck on your CGR to r3.
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68 โ˜…

Congrats!

Thank you very much, appreciate the congrats
  • Options
    doctorb said:

How much health was grandmaster?

If I recall correctly, it was 9,7 million health
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats!

I am Groot.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 โ˜…โ˜…
    Nice. 7.1 is by far a lot funner, def recommend doing a run through for t5cc. Congrats
  • Options
    swmcsw said:

Nice. 7.1 is by far a lot funner, def recommend doing a run through for t5cc. Congrats

Awesome, thanks for the advice, appreciate it. Looking very much forward to the new challenges.