**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

purchases no longer available

Jim_reaperJim_reaper Posts: 14
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
"Purchases no longer available, contac tsupport" is what I keep seeing when tapping on the unit store since I got my latest phone. So I contacted support opened a support ticket and have since been soaked with user license agreement FAQs and some bull about a cheating investigations that have nothing to do with me but I do find offencive since I've never made a purchase outside the app itself and don't like the insinuation. Meanwhile the clock is ticking as offers and supplies pass by and I have my hands tied behind my back.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT Kabam!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    No I doubt it. I just stayed on top of them after opening a ticket and bitched a lot. It took several days but they fixed the problem for me.
  • Options
    I got the same thing but I kept on top of them
  • Options
    They did the same thing to me and I responded 3x to every one and some of the off the wall **** they barfed about cheating investigations that had nothing to do with me and I told them so. Basically told them to stop sending me irrelevant emails and fix it! I it took them two or three days in the end and I kept telling them the contest doesn't stop while I wait and they were losing money while I did.
  • Options
    keep on them.