**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Waited 25 days for this - thank you!

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Does anyone know anyone who got a four star since the very first one? I heard from 2 guys they got a 4 the first time and never since.
    And I sucks you can't see the contents
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    I forgot to open mine! Probably the same 3*.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Does anyone know anyone who got a four star since the very first one? I heard from 2 guys they got a 4 the first time and never since.

I pulled Gambit as a 4* but the rest have all been 3*
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Got a 4* CW, I think in the 3rd month, from the login crystal.

I hate you ! ;)
    Okay then they are in there somewhere then huh? I just got bad luck. Like the song, "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!"
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

I just saw a guy post a screenshot of his 4* Voodoo. He has pulled 4*s the last 4 login calendars. That's a crazy hot streak!
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241

I never had a 4* on the account I actually play.
    On the other hand, I have another account I created a while back just to remember the early levels, and I had a 4* Howard the Duck from the calendar (and also a 4* Kang in the chinese new year event)

Needles to say, I don't even use that second account, except to collect calendar rewards.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    One of my alliance mates pulled a 4* voodoo yesterday.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    but but its free lol
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Now you know what to expect next month ! :smile: