**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector daily card issue

Anku95Anku95 Posts: 12
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I had paid for collector daily card but I did not get units. I can show the details, please look into this matter. Thankyou
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Anku95 said:

I had paid for collector daily card but I did not get units. I can show the details, please look into this matter. Thankyou

They cannot help you here, the moderators do not have access to our accounts.

In game, click on the settings icon in the upper left corner. There will be an option to contact support in the settings menu. They will be able to help you.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Hey @Anku95, as was correctly stated above, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to review account activity or address concerns like this.

Please force-close and re-open the Marvel: Contest of Champions app. If you're still missing Units, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking here: http://mcoc.kabamsupport.com/
This discussion has been closed.