**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nova still massive disappointment!

So I tested Nova it and he is still as soft as he has always been. Really disappointed in the "buff". Come on Kabam, you make other champs very useable, but Nova is certainly not even to that level yet. He needs to get reworked again .

Comments

• Options
    PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    edited April 2021
    Please kabam, he needs to get reworked
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I absolutely agree, he needed way more than a slight damage boost. If that was all he needed people would have just boosted him and used him. His issue is utility.

This is my post in another thread:

Before the update I could get RoL vision down in 80 hits 2 mins, now it’s 65 1.55. Not a massive change.

And his utility is still non existent.

I’m sure some new players will get a kick out of him

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Was really hoping for a noticeable improvement. Sorry Kabam but this was a lazy attempt at buffing a champ by just changing a couple of numbers and hoping it made a difference.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    It’s...IDK what to say.

He isn’t bad. He is better than before, if only slightly.

But does he hit as hard as he could and how hard some of us wish he did?

No.

It’s frustrating. It’s why I truly hate the “good as a defender” tag.

Yes, I acknowledge that he can be annoying as a defender and was designed that way, but I want to play with the character.

He just desperately something like Prowess for his L2 and L3 to get them...it’s really frustrating.

IDK why they just don’t want him to hit harder with his specials. I don’t understand it — and yes, I know how to play him

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    His buff is better-than-nothing type.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I have a 5/65, Sig 200 Nova. There’s no way to squeeze any more damage out of the kit. I know how to play him.

I dropped an L2 with the Gamora synergy, five Furies, Unblockable. You cannot do it better than that.

All told, it was about 19K or so, with the energy damage.

I drop 40-60K L2s with CapIW.

It’s just frustrating.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Waste of a buff. Atleast the other two have been absolutue bangers.

Also, I really hate champs who are designed as defenders. I wanna play with them, not ge frustrated at them.