**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Rank 4?possible?🤔

2»

Comments

• MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    From what I feel after 3 years playing the game.

Kabam's timeline will be like

- Early 2022 Act 7.4 chapter release and T5CC will be more accessible
    - End 2022 Act 8.1 release and by 2023 Act 8.4 release with that T3A and T5BC will be introduced and one can then R4 6*
    - 2023 T5BC & T3A more accessible and more R4 6*
    - By 2024 resources for R5 6* will be introduced and one can then R5 6* and that will be Kabam's 10 Year Anniversary also.
    - By 2025 resources more accessible for R5 6*
    - BY 2026 7* Champs introduced in the Game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Lvernon15 said:

Seraphion said:

On another thought I'm really wondering how they implement these.

There was never a time before when we needed 2 new resources for the next rank right?

At least it can't be such an RNG fiesta with like R3s where you had the wrong for your class 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, I’m interested to see how they do it also, I’m thinking they may introduce 1 resource via ___ of pain but not the other, then have act 7 100% introduce the other, so you have to complete ___ of pain to get it as soon as act 7 comes out, but it doesn’t offer an immediate r4, and then after act 7 they’ll add stuff to other things in the game
    That is a cool idea.

Like if you want to be one of the first with R4s you will need to explore some ultra hard content like summer of pain early.

That way R4 would not be so much behind a rng / money gate and more of a skill gate.

Now that I think about it that prob won't happen :smiley:
    Yeah, that’s more my hope, 99% chance the first ones will be some money based thing
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Expect 6* r4 no sooner than a year from now. There is no need for those. Quite honestly for most current content, even r3 6*s are overkill. You should rather ask for a spike in content difficulty rather than r4 that would make most content seem funnily easy

yeah dude that's 100% true.but... what I'm trying to say is that why show contents that are impossible!! ?? also if by chance they introduced these items I bet there will be more easy access to t5cc!!....
    They display those items as a teaser for future rankups, if I understand your point correctly. I see nothing wrong there, just like the secret synegies with unreleased champs.

And of course, once they decide to progress to r4 6*s, they will make t5cc more available, so that more players can reach r3 levels. Just like they did with t4cc and t5b. They are slowly making even t5cc more available if you look at it
    dude it's been so 3 long years... so no one is going to say something!???
    3 years, so what? It doesn't really matter to me. Time isn't everything. The state of the game just isn't fit for release anee powerlevel of champions imho
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    absolutely possible, you'll just need to whale on whatever gifting event they decide to release the catalysts on so you can try and hit top rank, same way the introduced 6R3's back in 2019
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The only static content that would require anything greater than a 5r5 is itemless Abyss.

Kabam has kinda written themselves into a hole with power scaling.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

We don’t need rank 4s yet, I wouldn’t expect to see them any earlier than act 7 100%, potentially even later than that

I hope it’s later than that. The quicker we can max out 6* the quicker the game needs the next level of progression. And I’m not in a rush to see 7*
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

We don’t need rank 4s yet, I wouldn’t expect to see them any earlier than act 7 100%, potentially even later than that

Agreed. We really don’t even need R3s
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211

inorder to one shot an R3 fully maxed boss apocs.. lots of resources needs to be spent and most of the time we get timed out!! (I feel ok if this is what happening for 2 out of 12 war... but this is consistent throughout 12 wars...) each time we face some high LVL guys (top 30 alliance throughout global) we get wrecked!!

There a few good options to solo r3 Apocalypse war boss.

Warlock, G99, iBom, MS (5 souls), Magik
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    There is no content in the game that u need 6*r4 for, 5* is fine for all content currently.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

inorder to one shot an R3 fully maxed boss apocs.. lots of resources needs to be spent and most of the time we get timed out!! (I feel ok if this is what happening for 2 out of 12 war... but this is consistent throughout 12 wars...) each time we face some high LVL guys (top 30 alliance throughout global) we get wrecked!!

There a few good options to solo r3 Apocalypse war boss.

Warlock, G99, iBom, MS (5 souls), Magik
    Sorcerer supreme and kingpin can do it as well
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I’m in no rush to see 6r4s. The sooner we get them the sooner we get 7 stars and that’s not going to be good for the game at all.