**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone have a link to the last update regarding incursions and the 6* sig stones?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I looked back and couldn’t seem to find it and in-game mail only goes back to March 31st. Thanks!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    The sig ston was just a one time thing
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253441/incursions-update-march-2021#latest Next time. Go back to new and announcement. To se it not hard to find
    GarrettN said:

Gamer said:

I didn’t ask but thanks I guess?

Clere you point out sig stone so I’m just asmuing you like to know if it was coming back but regardless.
    GarrettN said:

Gamer said:

GarrettN said:

Gamer said:

I didn’t ask but thanks I guess?

Clere you point out sig stone so I’m just asmuing you like to know if it was coming back but regardless.
    I was just looking for the breakdown of the new additional nodes we can hit. Although it does seem fishy that a lot of people thought it was recurring and the post was edited.
    But regardless I’m find it with esay
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    I thought it would stay until you do it, like all the other Tasks WITHOUT TIMER ... the ones you get one time at the start of your account for all the different categories of the Game.
    Kinda angry😔