**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's up w CapIW on science Cav EQ?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
How come he can't get furies in 80% cases? It says poisons removed but no fury gains. I made sure to not bring a skill champion btw.

Is there any rational explanation? I suppose I can't ask for this to get fixed, but is there any way around it? It's very annoying.

Comments

• Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
    I faced the same problem last month...
    Try removing your pacify mastery...

It worked for me.
    The ability accuracy reduction from pacify mastery over rides the ability to get furies even if u purified poisons
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I faced the same problem last month...
    Try removing your pacify mastery...

It worked for me.
    The ability accuracy reduction from pacify mastery over rides the ability to get furies even if u purified poisons

Pacify may potentially worsen it, not certain there, but glancing prevents it wether you have it or not
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Prentex said:

This may bring up a discussion how the whole system with EQ nodes work.
    I had the problem on the tech path that warlock wasn't able to get the fury off a parry even he had the armor up buff. there werde more such problems that the furys wouldn't trigger but can't remember which ones...

Maybe a suggestion would be that such nodes shouldn't be affected by AAR. It seems a bit pointless that

1) you have to disable pacify just to make eq cav nodes work properly
    2) AAR champs can't benefit from them reliably

I would even go as far that nodes which benefit the player shouldn't be affected by AAR at all, although this may be a bit much...

I'm having the same problem with Guilly in the tech quest. Pacify is such a useful mastery and I don't have the units to reset my masteries just to complete one path. I guess I will just have to deal with it
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Prentex said:

I had the problem on the tech path that warlock wasn't able to get the fury off a parry even he had the armor up buff. there werde more such problems that the furys wouldn't trigger but can't remember which ones...

Maybe a suggestion would be that such nodes shouldn't be affected by AAR. It seems a bit pointless that

I would even go as far that nodes which benefit the player shouldn't be affected by AAR at all, although this may be a bit much...

I'm having the same problem with Guilly in the tech quest. Pacify is such a useful mastery and I don't have the units to reset my masteries just to complete one path. I guess I will just have to deal with it
    When I was using g2099 in the tech section she would not regen atall (at or below 15% like she's suppose to) happened on 3 different fights. I just became a intercepting god lmao
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

Chikel said:

Prentex said:

When I was using g2099 in the tech section she would not regen atall (at or below 15% like she's suppose to) happened on 3 different fights. I just became a intercepting god lmao
    I basically ignored the node and powered through the fight. They really need to rework these nodes to not be affected by AAR