Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Worst update ever!

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I saw the auto-fight changes, I was very happy. Then I tried playing the game and tbh, this update has made the game practically unplayable. Previously, input lags, frame drops and my champions stopping attacks or throwing heavies in the middle of combos were things that happens only a couple of times a day. Now it happens in practically every fight. I get clipped the moment I end a combo when previously, I could parry fast enough. I burned so many revives in eq because these lags. Incursions is practically unplayable. I once played a game that was running at what seemed like 3 fps. Enemies would disappear and appear right in my face.
What happened? And is there any plan to fix this?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    edited April 2021
    I tested.. The auto play still need manual click for example after a champs dead and after finishing a fight
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    KennMcoc said:

I tested.. The auto play still need manual click for example after a champs dead and after finishing a fight

Weird, i never had to manual click after finishing a fight, only the paths.
  • Options
    KennMcoc said:

I wasn't talking about the autoplay, just normal gameplay. I was saving my revives and potions for Variant 7 yet the bugs are forcing me to burn it in eq.
    And the autoplay doesn't need manual click after a fight though you have to manually select another champ if you get KOed. That is an area for improvement.
  • Options
    The issue I have is with the log in as well. I haven't seen near any of the bugs you've talked about OP. Not saying they're not there though. Also, what type of phone are you using?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I don't get any of the bugs.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,049 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I have been noticing an increase in dropped inputs. I’ve had a couple times where my I’ll be mid-combo and my champ will just stop to look into the eyes of the enemy and contemplate what they’re doing.
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

Chikel said:

KennMcoc said:

I wasn't talking about the autoplay, just normal gameplay. I was saving my revives and potions for Variant 7 yet the bugs are forcing me to burn it in eq.
    And the autoplay doesn't need manual click after a fight though you have to manually select another champ if you get KOed. That is an area for improvement.
    Mine select next champ automatically and restart the fight automatically. Brian Grant even tested that, and it works. You can check on YouTube
    That is exactly what I corrected the guy on.

And why are people replying as if I was complaining about auto-play. I am talking about normal gameplay. My auto-play works just fine
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I have been noticing an increase in dropped inputs. I’ve had a couple times where my I’ll be mid-combo and my champ will just stop to look into the eyes of the enemy and contemplate what they’re doing.

This is the worst. It happened to me twice in a row. Two hits and my champ stops to let the defender hit back (It's only fair after all) Another two hits and the same things happens.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The login issue is the major hitch here for me. Annoying that you have to clear your cache or change WiFi settings just to login into the game.
    The rest of the issues OP mentions has been 'ehh' for me recently.there'll be periods of time very the game is unplayable and periods of time where the game performance shocks me myself. Nothing special so far this month in that regards.
  • Options
    StuardomzStuardomz Posts: 6
    edited April 2021

The login issue is the major hitch here for me. Annoying that you have to clear your cache or change WiFi settings just to login into the game.
    The rest of the issues OP mentions has been 'ehh' for me recently.there'll be periods of time very the game is unplayable and periods of time where the game performance shocks me myself. Nothing special so far this month in that regards.

Yeah, Why do i need to do that if the last 4 years i had to do noting just for playing, the update sucks (login issues, lag, frame doping) it sucks!!!
  • Options
    e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    Same thing here. It seems like all my champions are really fond of getting hit now. They just became a very well designed punching bag. This started in the previous update.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I don't know if it is because of this update, but I do experience lags so often during the fight. E.g., the screen get frozen for a least half a second when I end the 5-hit combo, or when the opponent is dashing toward my champs.....so annoying to be honest~

Phone: iPhone XR with up-to-date iOS
  • Options
    e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    Posted a separate thread to address this issue. Moderator forwarded me to the big thread and closed mine. Meaning: They won't do a thing about it. This month will be a dead month in the game for us.
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    My champs just throws random heavies that are unintended in every fight, it's very annoying, and once they've started to throw the heavies there's no way to stop them and I just end up getting wrecked