**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Custom Quests

Here’s an idea. Custom Quests. How does it work? Well, I believe it should be more of a How do you want it to work.
Let me explain.
No one truly grinds or explore quests anymore, but what if there was a way to light up the spark of grinding for fun.
The Summoner picks their own nodes to use. The same summoner also chooses what champs to face. Obviously there should be limits, like how many nodes and defenders. Maybe it should be a weekly thing where you have to pay a type of currency, like maybe... oh I don’t know, gold. Once you’ve paid the in game currency, you set up your challenge. The difficulty of the challenge could probably be based off how much you paid to get in. The rewards are either completion or exploration based like a boss rush. The main idea is that you pay to get in each week, set up both the defenders and nodes they’re on. And no, it wouldn’t be Champions from your own roster, it would be Champions that you normally face against, so if you don’t have a champion, but wanted to challenge yourself against them anyway, you wouldn’t be out of luck.