**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the Odin Early Access Compensation?

We, including me, were promised compensation to those of us who purchased the early access bundles for Odin in the form of the same amount of the same level of crystal for the next released champion being sent to our in-game mail. This was scheduled to be paid out on the same day as the next champion was released. Jabari Panther was released in her early access bundles yesterday, and there was no word about compensation. Kabam, where is it?

Comments

• Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I read Miike’s response. And understand.
    But if they are afraid of the game crashing. Can that same player who hasn’t updated the game still buy the new early access bundle? Or does the game stop them if they haven’t installed the newest update?
  • Options
    Jaymix79 said:

But if they are afraid of the game crashing. Can that same player who hasn’t updated the game still buy the new early access bundle? Or does the game stop them if they haven’t installed the newest update?

Buying more shouldn’t affect anything
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Hey OP, we addressed this here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259041/odin-early-access-bundles

As we mentioned in the original post, the compensation could be later than when the bundles go out.
  • Options
    Jaymix79 said:

Nope! They are not able to see the Bundles or Crystals until they update.
This discussion has been closed.