**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the new Thor (Ragnarok) champion be cosmic or skill?

Comments

• Options
    SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    LoPresti wrote: »
    He will be tech, cause he has armor, and it is Kabam.

See also: Doc Oc. Abilities - all science. Wears metal arms, so tech.
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    There's a hint that he's not a cosmic right?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I'm like some of the others...how do you turn a god (SMALL G) from cosmic to something else??? From skill to tech? Sure. But cosmic or x to anything else? Hrumph!
  • Options
    They made Loki a mystic, they could make Thor mystic too. I don’t think he should be anything but cosmic. Skill requires intense training, Science, Mutant, and Tech would not make sense at all. I am saving shards for him as well so gues we wait to find out.
  • Options
    YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    BHain333 wrote: »
    They made Loki a mystic, they could make Thor mystic too. I don’t think he should be anything but cosmic. Skill requires intense training, Science, Mutant, and Tech would not make sense at all. I am saving shards for him as well so gues we wait to find out.

What Is Thor without his hammer? A badass well trained warrior....
  • Options
    YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    edited October 2017
    Rap wrote: »
    I'm like some of the others...how do you turn a god (SMALL G) from cosmic to something else??? From skill to tech? Sure. But cosmic or x to anything else? Hrumph!
    technically the incantation on mjolnir is what gives Thor his “powers” that’s why when Jane picks up the hammer she becomes Thor.
  • Options
    JesusnwoJesusnwo Posts: 18
    Saw somewhere hulk skill n hela mystic
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    BHain333 wrote: »

Not really. Thor has no reason to be mystic really. Although they are brothers, Loki is adopted and actually has innate magical and sorcery talents. This is why he leans more to the mystical class. Thor is basically a battle hardened warrior god who is able to use the elements of thunder and lighting to aid him. But Thor is a warrior who has seen countless battles. It would absolutely make sense to cast him as a skill champ if they are straying from cosmic.
  • Options
    Maybe mystic, have the Odinsforce in the movie, which sounds mysticy
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    If the leaked abilities are correct, then seems like skill as his has ability reduction mechanics. Thor as skill still seems odd to me, the movie shows he has lightning powers even without Mjolnir.
  • Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    I heard that Thor was not gonna be cosmic, I'm thinking tech for no reason at all. LOL
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Reason I've asked is I have a 5* skill awakening gem and am thinking of spinning for Thor rather than Blade

Check the leaks, Blade is way better than Thor
  • Options
    LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    Reason I've asked is I have a 5* skill awakening gem and am thinking of spinning for Thor rather than Blade

Where can I find them? @Cliffordcan
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    If doc oc is tech because of his arms why isn't captain America tech because of his shield?
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    If doc oc is tech because of his arms why isn't captain America tech because of his shield?

He is science because he gains his strength and endurance from the super soldier serum. His shield is vibranium, it's engineered, but hardly high tech relative to the other tech champions.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    He will be tech, cause he has armor, and it is Kabam.

IceRogue lookin ass
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    he's gonna be Mutant
  • Options
    TV_Addict_2017TV_Addict_2017 Posts: 38
    edited October 2017
    Skill
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    If u think about it starlord is a celestial being and should probably be cosmic but is tech ...... so I’m leaning for Thor to be tech
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Where can I find them? @Cliffordcan

Reddit
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i hope science cause kabam
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Logically it should be Cosmic as he's still the son of Odin and an Asguardian meaning he's a cosmic being anyway AND he still is the God of Thunder without the hammer, just less so.

His sister Angela is Comic with no other powers and shes uses weapons. If Kabam really make him Skill over Cosmic then it would be kinda silly for a skill champ to have powers like that.

Also it was said at NYCC that he MAY be a different class, they were just trying to hype you up.

With Kabam logic he'll be Science cuz "In the Thor movie he called Magic, Science so therefor without his hammer all he has is Science" pretty much sums of Kabam logic.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Mystic
  • Options
    When will be Thor Ragnarok get updated in MCOC.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    When will be Thor Ragnarok get updated in MCOC.

Wednesday
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    He’ll either be mystic or skill. It makes no sense to be cosmic, same with normal Thor. He should be mystic, Asgard is another realm, NOT SPACE, Mjölnir is Magik, not cosmic powered. It’s dumb, and they realized that and that’s why Thor Jane and Loki are mystic
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    He’ll either be mystic or skill. It makes no sense to be cosmic, same with normal Thor. He should be mystic, Asgard is another realm, NOT SPACE, Mjölnir is Magik, not cosmic powered. It’s dumb, and they realized that and that’s why Thor Jane and Loki are mystic

Not entirely true. Cosmic just basically means they're not from Earth, just somewhere else in the universe. He's a god, he's not like a warlock or sorcerer. Which brings me to my next point, that's why Loki is mystic. Not because "It's dumb, and they realized" a mistake, but because Loki actually has innate mystical power within him. Loki and Thor are not really similar beings at all. You can't compare them in the same light and say they should be the same class.
  • Options
    Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    They called him “Gladiator Thor” at NYCC when talking about him during a presentation. Said he may be a different class but they’re not revealing that yet.