**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

game crashes and did get Side Quest objectives for legendary difficulty

just after beating the final boss o legendary side quest the game crashes and logged out and relogging i got exit from quest and got map rewards but no objectives. what do i do now

Comments

• Tiger3_1Tiger3_1 Posts: 9

I today's side quest entered into the legendary quest howerver the rewards arw missing. Could some help menin explaining why thw rewards arw miaaing
    Out of 7 nodes 4 nodes are without any rewards
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    Tiger3_1 said:

Out of 7 nodes 4 nodes are without any rewards

You probably already entered quest once before (on today) and claimed first 4 prizes, then QUIT ?
    If so, current bug (see Announcement top of Forum) already claimed rewards not showing up again (same day, and doing a Quit).

(but that is different problem from what Nero posted about)
    How can u enter the quest as u only get one key to enter and if u exit its locked.. and if u collect the rewards and quit without defeating rhe boss and when u enter the next day will the rewards be missing as you quit without defeating the boss thw previous day.