**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suicide mastery setup coagulate or mystic dispersion

MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am working on my mastery setup and am trying to decide between two different setups with suicides. One has 3 coagulate while the other has 3 mystic dispersion. I mainly use BWCV and am working on ranking up Magik for my mystics. when it comes to deep wounds that I include with the coagulate one it mainly helps Domino and Mole Man.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    my pictures came out in a weird order.
  • pop_tartspop_tarts Posts: 24
    I would say go coagulate
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    A bit controversial, but I run both.

No Despair just means I bring a heal-counter. Yay Warlock. DW? No NF, so I didnt feel it as much as I expected. Side benefit is having Prof Tree as a dump-stat means respecting is cheaper. And the masteries there help more than I wanna admit.

That said, this only came about because I didn't have Claire. Honestly the whole mystic class is my curse now that I think about it.
    that seems very reasonable. I to have a Warlock who was my first rank 5 actually. I also use human torch as a heal refusal as i find him better then void after using suicides. He was actually my main worry about coagulate.
    If i do remove despair then I can easily use coagulate. Now just have to think where to put that last point towards. I have seen on different threads that 3 mystic dispersion in the desired amount with Claire, with 4 for Doom, and 5 for SS. Since I only have and us Claire I need to find somewhere else to put that
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    OP, you have a tab hoarding problem.

As for how much MD to run, I run 4 and play all of those champs. But you don’t really want to run suicides with SS, recoil will eat you alive.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

What I use a good portion of the time. If I’m rolling hard with Sym/SW/Claire etc, then I’ll move the appropriate points into MD, either 3/5 or 4/5. I find 4/5 to be a bit much sometimes, but it’s up to you. I run a lot of debuffers/bleeders, hence DW and even more so Despair, Inequity and Resonate. DO NOT dismiss the clutch-itude of those 3 masteries. Especially the way they all synergize with each other and debuff heavy champions.
    edited April 2021
    The 1 in Coagulate is so Omega and Red Mag gain health from bleeds, via WP and the rest of the crew just takes that much less damage from the suicides.
    Also above you said 5/5 is good MD for Sym? No no no. I have 2/35 sig 60 I take to abyss, and any more than 3/5 is way too much, I promise.
    Wicket329 said:

As for how much MD to run, I run 4 and play all of those champs. But you don’t really want to run suicides with SS, recoil will eat you alive.

You haven't even seen all of it. I have 4 pages with basically the same numbers of tabs open. Also I was listing how much MD I've read to use for different champs. I only have and use Claire and Magik.
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

You want to only use special 3 with SS