Options

All available source of t5cc in Game.

Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys
I m a f2p summoner who dont even buy those units offers as i m always low on units and i just wanna know what r the available source for T5CC.
I have done initial complition of act 6 & 7.1 and i m trying to do variant 5 and 6. My alliance only play map 5 and RN i dont have even a 50% t5cc of any class.
Exploring 7.1 can give me some hope but before going for that t5cc selector i want to ensure that i have atleast 75% t5cc of any class.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    U need to explore varint 5 and 6 maybe 7 when it comes out then do 7.1 and should be enouhh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    Newer variants.
    Explore Act 6 chapters.
    Explore Act 7.
    Step up to a map 7 alliance doing epic modifiers.

In all honesty, sounds like you just need to get content done. Getting to TB really won't help you that much.
  • Options
    @Zaynou why i feel like you r making fun of me, sir ?
  • Options
    Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    @Battle_Greninja - Fastest way to TB is Abyss, gather 4k units and go for it, hope you have Aegon already. I am F2P as well and that's how I got TB. Ofcourse after that formed another T5CC by exploring 7.1.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Demonzfyre yes there is a lot of content i haven't done.
    I dont like doing long fights so i m not looking forward to LOL or Abyss( @JoshKosh557 ). I will start Act 7 exploration this month End and leave one path till i gets enough frags in any class (Cosmic or Mystic hopefully).
    Variant 6 i can explore as of now but i dont know about variant 5 and 7 isn't released yet so dont know how tough it will be.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Manar198x said:

@Battle_Greninja - Fastest way to TB is Abyss, gather 4k units and go for it, hope you have Aegon already. I am F2P as well and that's how I got TB. Ofcourse after that formed another T5CC by exploring 7.1.

I do have Aegon luckily. But Fights in Abyss are pretty long and this just mess up my device.😞

But just for General knowledge what are the most useful champs for abyss?
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

@Zaynou why i feel like you r making fun of me, sir ?

Truth is to spend real money, a lot of money
    Definitely this is not what i m looking forward to .
    But i want to thank you(P2W guys) for supporting our (F2P guys) intertenment.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm FTP and became thronebreaker in feb. I haven't done abyss.

I got t5cc fragments from,
    Act 6 comp, 7.1 100%, v6 100%, also bought the 3.5k unit offer after 7.1 comp, some amount from the t5cc frag crystals in SQ that happens evry month. If u r lucky with those crystals, u can get to TB even faster.

This is all i have done to get to thronebreaker. Hope it helps.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Zaynou said:

The time you spent (4 years?) is lots of money

Agree on that, but its not 4years.😬
  • Options
    I will explore Variant 6 then and will see if variant 7 is possible with my roaster and skills.