Mole Man bugged

racheyjjracheyjj Member Posts: 41
Mole Man is no longer shrugging off debuffs from double edge and liquid courage. Possibly all debuffs but I haven't fully tested this.

Has Kabam been made aware of this?

Comments

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Member Posts: 261 ★★★
    I use mole man with suicides and just tested him out and he shrugged it off
  • racheyjjracheyjj Member Posts: 41
    I don't understand what this has to do with persistent charges. Mole Man doesn't have a persistent charge mechanic.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    racheyjj said:

I don't understand what this has to do with persistent charges. Mole Man doesn't have a persistent charge mechanic.

just check if your nick fury has charges. if he doesnt, moleman is bugged because of it. Mine is also the same way.
    Adding more info for the bug report:

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Mobile Carrier: Vodafone
    Cellular or WiFi: Tested on WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 30.2.1
    Game Mode: Quests (Back Issues, Contamination, Variant difficulty), Duels, Arena
    Champions Affected: Mole Man - 5 star, rank 5, level 65, signature ability locked
    Active Boosts: Tested with and without boosts, problem occurs in both scenarios
    Description of the Issue: Mole Man is not shrugging of the bleed and poison debuffs from double edge and liquid courage. I have only noticed this happening today, I suspect it was introduced in the latest update. This is happening consistently is every fight using Mole Man.

racheyjj said:

just check if your nick fury has charges. if he doesnt, moleman is bugged because of it. Mine is also the same way.
    I am not using Nick Fury. Mole Man shrugs off debuffs naturally while he is not in frenzy mode.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Were you fighting a mutant champion? He has a -70% chance to shrug off debuffs vs mutant champs.

Were you fighting a mutant champion? He has a -70% chance to shrug off debuffs vs mutant champs.

I was using him against Void in Variant 6 when I first encountered it and then tested it with Spider-man duel targets. Interesting that this isn't affecting everyone though.

racheyjj said:

You want to find logic in Kabam bugs? Just restart
    This actually worked! Thank you. Don't know why it didn't occur to me to just try restarting.