**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Angela Good For 6.2 Sinister?

Is Angela Good For 6.2 Sinister? I just got her and I think she will work great (she's also unawakened)

Comments

• Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Awakening is good and so are sigs
    I just brought mine to sig 90 and i am going to r3 her and test her out on that same quest, shes my only good countr ill let u know if it works
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    She can work but it'll be tough cause she crits and doesn't have a way to healblock but she can work
  • Options
    EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    K thx
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    She really needs the awakened ability and a lot of sigs to be good for that fight because otherwise she has no way to deal with the poison
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    You’d definitely need to have her awakened and at a decent sig level to deal with those poisons, otherwise I doubt she’d last too long. I’d also consider bringing Heimdall and possibly Magik or Guillotine as well if you have them, so you can quickly build up your buffs at the start of the match. Do you run the despair mastery? I would consider having that maxed out so her armour breaks can help reduce and block out Sinister’s healing since she most likely will be landing quite a few crits.
  • Options
    CloudwalkerCloudwalker Posts: 4
    She'll work awakened, but isn't ideal for the fight. She'll be giving Sinister a lot of power prom the prey on the weak node. I would at least learn how to partially dex his sp2 before going into the fight.