**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today's deal

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
Another Bug, no cosmic in todays t5cc fragment deal

Comments

• Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97

Same the only one I really wanted
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Agree, is this on purpose or is it a mistake?
  • CCARDENASNCCARDENASN Posts: 5
    I’m having the same issue showing no cosmic
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Also no breakdown of the drop rates? For $40, I want to know what the chance is that I'll get the 5% instead of 25%. "100% chance of class fragments" is a pretty lame description.

They don't have too. It's a T5cc frags crystal so the drop rate 100% for T5cc frags. Gold crystals are the same.

Also no breakdown of the drop rates? For $40, I want to know what the chance is that I'll get the 5% instead of 25%. "100% chance of class fragments" is a pretty lame description.

They don't have too. It's a T5cc frags crystal so the drop rate 100% for T5cc frags. Gold crystals are the same.
    No one said they have to. The poster said if they want his money, they should post the breakout.
    The first part of his comment was a question. My response was that they don't have to. And they won't.
  • SgtPolitenessSgtPoliteness Posts: 27

It's still a lame, bare minimum effort to fulfill developer requirements for selling loot boxes while still obscuring complete odds from the players. I'd love to see Kabam put out a document along the lines of the one EA published for Galaxy of Heroes that clearly laid out their odds. "Do better than EA" should really be the floor for expectations.

https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/assetssw.capitalgames.com/PACK_PROBABILITIES/5G9F3L/pack_probabilities.pdf

It's still a lame, bare minimum effort to fulfill developer requirements for selling loot boxes while still obscuring complete odds from the players. I'd love to see Kabam put out a document along the lines of the one EA published for Galaxy of Heroes that clearly laid out their odds. "Do better than EA" should really be the floor for expectations.

https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/assetssw.capitalgames.com/PACK_PROBABILITIES/5G9F3L/pack_probabilities.pdf
    But why? We all want to know the odds but they just aren't required to show them. Whether you think they are doing just the bare minimum or not doesn't matter.

Given EAs stellar history with their games, this is the bare minimum that they are doing. They have possible the worst history when it comes to screwing their players from all their games.

Kabam isn't the it game that does it and won't be the last. Want to make your voice loud and heard? Don't buy the bundle. Revenue is what drives these deals.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

But why? We all want to know the odds but they just aren't required to show them. Whether you think they are doing just the bare minimum or not doesn't matter.

Given EAs stellar history with their games, this is the bare minimum that they are doing. They have possible the worst history when it comes to screwing their players from all their games.

Kabam isn't the it game that does it and won't be the last. Want to make your voice loud and heard? Don't buy the bundle. Revenue is what drives these deals.
    So all they have to do is say 100% chance to get something and they are covered, right? lol

So all they have to do is say 100% chance to get something and they are covered, right? lol
    No. That's not what I said and that's not what Kabam is doing. We have drop rates on Cav's and GM crystals because there are different rarities of champions in them and the description for the crystal is get a 3-6* champion. This T5CC crystal is a fragment crystal. It awards fragments and all of them are T5CC which is the same rarity. Just like the Cav crystals, it only tells you the drop rates for the star rarity, not for the different champs of that rarity. Same with this frag crystal, it's 100% for the fragments (rarity) and not for the quantity (champion).

Would it be great if they listed it out? Absolutely. Are they legally required to? Nope.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Selling us our AQ rewards?

I looked at it a few times and same for me. 5% would not be worth it but 25%, maybe.
    _Sham_ said:

No. That's not what I said and that's not what Kabam is doing. We have drop rates on Cav's and GM crystals because there are different rarities of champions in them and the description for the crystal is get a 3-6* champion. This T5CC crystal is a fragment crystal. It awards fragments and all of them are T5CC which is the same rarity. Just like the Cav crystals, it only tells you the drop rates for the star rarity, not for the different champs of that rarity. Same with this frag crystal, it's 100% for the fragments (rarity) and not for the quantity (champion).

Would it be great if they listed it out? Absolutely. Are they legally required to? Nope.
    This is such BS argument, they clearly says you get 5% to 25% so yes legally they should tell us what are drop rate for each %,. No one going to sue them for 50$ so they get away with it.

It just amaze me how some players defend this behaviour. I wonder who they really are.
    So you think Kabam would risk breaking Apples loot box requirements for this offer? You really think they didn't run this by their legal team to ensure they were within the requirements for loot boxes? Seriously, you really, really, deep down inside think this offer is illegal?
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Some people just like playing devils advocate lol

Should they show a break down for the drop rates definitely 100% as they would get more revenue. Do they have too? nope as they are sticking within the guidelines.

If you don’t agree, don’t buy it! As they say money talks and I certainly won’t be buying it due to kabam dancing on the line.
    Ebony_Naw said:

_Sham_ said:

This is such BS argument, they clearly says you get 5% to 25% so yes legally they should tell us what are drop rate for each %,. No one going to sue them for 50$ so they get away with it.

It just amaze me how some players defend this behaviour. I wonder who they really are.
    So you think Kabam would risk breaking Apples loot box requirements for this offer? You really think they didn't run this by their legal team to ensure they were within the requirements for loot boxes? Seriously, you really, really, deep down inside think this offer is illegal?
    While true, one can wonder why they decided to run this by legal in the first place. Why not just disclose the drop rates?
    I would assume most if not all deals are approved in some manner to ensure they're within the requirements. Maybe not this exact deal since we had one like it a few months ago.

Again, I don't know why they don't show them. I'll never pretend to know. I highly doubt they'll ever tell us their reasoning either.