**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need active alliance

Got back into the game after a month of rest and need active and experienced alliance... Lvl 55, 140k HR

Comments

• FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
    add me in game: frattonium

Alliance is Karmic Injustice...we are always looking for strong players. we use Group Me to communicate.
  • FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
    add me in game: frattonium

Alliance is Karmic Injustice...we are always looking for strong players. we use Group Me to communicate.
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - Marvel-Mania [MM26]

We are a good core group aiming to be one of the top alliances in the game in time. We are about a 6 weeks old. We are all daily players, and we participate in all AQ/AW. We do 33222 in AQ for the time being. We are on a winning streak so far in AW. Donations are not required but appreciated. Events are not required but are a plus. All we ask is that you contribute daily in AQ/AW, and using Line App for communication.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!
  • We are an active alliance doing AQ Map 43322 tier 6-8 for AW. SA ranked rewards weekly too! Use line app for communication.
    Contact me in game LusterTShanz or using line shanzjl if you're interested!
    Hope to hear from you!
  • LTMW2 - map 5 capable, regular AQ is 4/4/4/4/4...we put real world/life first. Could be a fit for you, Line is mandatory, very professional and organized Alliance
  • Add me in game: Maddog15

Alliance : Chosen Chaos Knights

Running 54433 in aq but will return to 5x5 once we get back to full force

WE use Line
  • Active aq / aw alliance line required look me up in game at Roy Redwall
  • Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33
    add me on line to chat shazb76
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    I sent a friend invite in GAME! See, I took the effort to find you!