**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hey Kabam, do you intend to buff Groot in 2021?

C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 89
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I would like to know the criteria to decide which champion is buffed
For instance, I think Crossbones was good already
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    He needs a complete rework. A buff won't help him haha.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I could be wrong in saying this, but I believe I remember seeing somewhere that one of the criteria they possibly look at for buffing champs is how much that champ is actually used. Other than that I’m not too sure on their criteria.

One thing to keep in mind is that Groot is one of multiple champs that are in need of an overhaul, of which we only get one per month. The other two buffs are either moderate or value only buffs, and are meant more for champs that already have good pre-existing kits or just need a couple of small additions to their kit.

Many of the moderate/value only buffs will probably be champs that are mid-tier or just below, as they don’t really need to be completely overhauled. As much as I’d love to see Groot, Iron Patriot, Superior Iron Man, and many others get buffed, I’d like to see them get the justice they deserve by being given an overhaul instead of just a moderate or small update.
  • Options
    C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 89
    No_oneuk said:

Just awakened cap ww2 as 6*, so your groot can wait in line I think cap should go first

For Captain and IM, Kabam added the Infinity War versions
    CM was also renewed with CM from movie
    The other Groot version King Groot is as bad as he is
    Maybe Kabam will add Baby Groot 😄
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Groot needs no buff
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    For the game to survive some champs must hold the meme tier spot and Groot has been doing that well for sometime so please don't take away that spot from him.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    and Superior Iron Man while you’re at it
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

For the game to survive some champs must hold the meme tier spot and Groot has been doing that well for sometime so please don't take away that spot from him.

This is alot of baloney. I play injustice, DC version of mcoc, there are no meme tier champions, all they champs hit exactly the same, the only differences they have are there visuals and abilities, and guess what, injustice is still surviving. In injustice I can get a champion today and I'd guarantee he'll not just have a seat on my roster to gather dust. That's not the same as mcoc. In my mcoc roster I have at least over 30 five star champs and I always end up using the same five champions over and over again because the rest do absolutely nothing for my roster, it's disgraceful. I really thank God for their buff schedule, I really do. Pls just buff groot okay, it's been too long he's has the spot for the worst champ in the game.
    All the champs hit the same? I certainly don't want that for MCOC.
    Agreed. Part of the fun opening crystals is throwing your phone when you get him

True
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    C4LH3LH4 said:

I would like to know the criteria to decide which champion is buffed
    For instance, I think Crossbones was good already

When people were asking why Angela was getting buffed, Kabam Miike stated that they had a list of champs seperated in the original three categories (value only, update, overhaul) and that the champs that required a (value only) or now called modest update was a smaller list, soooo buffing Crossbones was easier to do and another name off the list.