Options

SW (Sigil)

Hey do any of you guys know if and when Scarlet Witch Sigil is going to be released?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,561 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Bendy said:

I am surprised people still have Hope
    Ever heard of Jessica Jones?

Jj wasnt teased as a fight like a boss or a regular fight just dialog for hero for hire quest contamination unlike sw that was created in december she has been a boss and an actual fight 3 more times almost every month
    Ever heard of weapon x then
    Teased as a boss and now has uses but a dialog character probs wont see daylight
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Wasn’t there also a Jean Grey that was dialogue only like Jessica Jones? I feel like I remember seeing her in the Iceman/Psylocke/Archangel quest. And didn’t we also fight an X-Force Wolverine in that quest as well that was never released?
  • Options
    KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    y'all got a point
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    I already forgot - what is the significance of SIGIL in her name? Is that specifically a tie-in to something that we have to wait for?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,561 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I already forgot - what is the significance of SIGIL in her name? Is that specifically a tie-in to something that we have to wait for?

Just a name kabam gave her
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    At this point it’s just really annoying. Can someone please say something, anything....
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★

Wasn’t there also a Jean Grey that was dialogue only like Jessica Jones? I feel like I remember seeing her in the Iceman/Psylocke/Archangel quest. And didn’t we also fight an X-Force Wolverine in that quest as well that was never released?
    Jean Grey, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix appeared in Terrogenocide: Terminus, when Phoenix was added. Jean was dialogue only, like X-Force Wolverine (who was in the Iceman/Psylocke/Archangel quest). Dark Phoenix was a boss, but was basically a palette swapped Phoenix, in red. Weapon X Wolverine was a reskin of regular Wolverine in one event.