**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ COMPENSATION REWARDS

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Can Anyone Please Tell me when can we expect the compensation rewards for AQ to drop ? I REALLY NEED MY GLORY .
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No, we can't. We're players like you, so how would we know? Please reach out to support directly, or keep patiently waiting like the rest of us.
  • Options
    JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    1st of all no need for all of the caps. And 2nd don't worry they're working on it. 3rd you wouldn't get a y rewards yet anyhow the aq season would still be going on. So just chill
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Nobody has any real idea of when we might get any compensation, as there have already been multiple threads asking about it with no definitive answer given yet. As @JBONE_28 said, the AQ series wouldn’t be finished yet for another couple of days, so I doubt we’d receive anything until at least then. While I know it might be frustrating, we ultimately just have to wait until Kabam ensure that all of the issues are sorted out properly and that any compensation is distributed properly.
  • Options
    We don't have any new information to share on this at the moment but will let everyone know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.