**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolfie broken?? Regen not triggering

Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Now In the middle of section 3 of map 6. The entire quest wolfie is not regening anyway near the levels prior! In three of the fights in section one he only regened 4 times!! I understand that 4 star abilities are less effective against five stars but this is ridiculous!! In section 3 the starburst nodes on the way to route I he only regened twice in the two I fought. And before some smart alec asks he is level 99! Ive used him on map 6 on several occasions and this is not even close to normal!

Comments

• Options
    Vince1976Vince1976 Posts: 44
    Happened to me on map4 2 fights and only had small Regen at start. The Regen does seem mucked up in aq unless you fight a skill and it procs but they die too quickly lol
  • Options
    I went through 2 fights in map 5 today with no regens. No problems last night though. Sig 99 vs a mutant, then a tech... if it matters to you
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I noticed my regen not happening as much since maintenence.
  • Options
    That's why I dropped the wolverine and only use Vodoo.
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited October 2017
    It seems to me that they have dialed down his regeneration in AQ. He barely ever proc's it there but seems to in other quests like normal. I have noticed this for months and even counted regens everywhere to make sure it wasn't just on my head.
  • Options
    Same here!!! Wolverine regen got adjusted by KABAM!
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    It was always like this.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    RNG bro
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Some areas you will notice a difference because of the team synergies you use. You have more in quest than in aq and aw so it will help his regen
  • Options
    Had the same problem with x-23.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Some areas you will notice a difference because of the team synergies you use. You have more in quest than in aq and aw so it will help his regen

Not true. When I take my full top champs there are no synergies so nothing changes. Yet I still see regen proc way more in solo than in alliance modes.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Same goes for x23. I used to solo her till dormammu. Now it's almost impossible since she Regensburg maybe once or if I'm lucky twice in a fight
  • Options
    2 words. Challenger Rating.

• Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I read posts regarding this and i get more and more happy that i took Rogue to R5....Hugely underrated champ ever lol.....Survives me all the lanes so easily & if i have health meter at full she can even power control..Debuff shrug off....Wat not to love!!!
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Challenger rating... diminishing returns... etc...
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Same with regen only with SW.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    I have noticed the same thing. I thought it was just me. He even shows the proc but doesnt heal.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Challenger rating... diminishing returns... etc...

Exactly. If it is not due to the random nature of the game itself then it is most likely the differences in challenger rating.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited November 2017
    Challenger rating shouldnt affect any ability trigger possibilities, thats what atleast kabam said. But as we all now, when has kabam been right about anything, after all its just their game.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Sounds like they synced the chance to proc regen with the chance to get a decent hero from a crystal.