**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel's Bleed Ability Accuracy being reduced by Civil Warrior

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Buffed Civil Warrior's abilities state that each armour up buff reduces opponents bleed and poison AA.
Archangel's non-buffed abilties state that he is immune to ability accuracy reduction from his opponents abilities.
Now CW's bleed and poison AA reduction is written in his abilities and not even given to him by a node.
Therefore, Archangel should be immune to CW's AAR.

Turns out, he isn't. Archangel is unable to apply a single bleed once CW has a few armour up buffs, however his posion AA is still working:

I will upload two videos and post the link below. One is a duel target CW and the other is in UC EQ.
I don't have a video but first experienced in the current SQ.

Have the latest version of the game installed, play on a Samsung S8.
No boosts. Both wifi and data.

Excuse my scrub gameplay.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Have I missed something? I read the known bugs thingy but didn't see anything. Quick scroll on page 1 too.

Buffed CW reduces bleed and poison ability accuracy
    Archangel is immune to ability accuracy reduction via opponent abilities
    In the SQ I took AA against CW and no bleeds. I applied poison on sp2, but nothing on sp3.

Am I being dumb and missing something?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
    If anyone knows a civil Warrior duel target would appreciate it!
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    If it helps, I've faced the same issue while using AA against CW, in different quests with different nodes
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Duel "ELC15". 5* 3.45 CW. @Fluffy_paws
    Junais said:

Duel "ELC15". 5* 3.45 CW. @Fluffy_paws
    Thank you!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I ran into similar issue but a different quest. AA can't get any bleed until CW was down to 20% health.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    They need to fix this
    Jcobra25 said:

They need to fix this

Agreed
    I need to test him against a XBones and hope he isnt bugged in that matchup too.
  • We've passed the information to the rest of the team to take a look into.
  • for anyone experiencing this, are you able to tell us what specific fights in specific quests this has happened in? the more info we have on that, the faster it is to replicate and start determining what is and isn't the cause.

for anyone experiencing this, are you able to tell us what specific fights in specific quests this has happened in? the more info we have on that, the faster it is to replicate and start determining what is and isn't the cause.

UC EQ, SQ, Duel Targets. Just standard buffet node for EQ, blood in the water, long distance relationship, extend for SQ. I haven't found any other CWs to test.

From the videos above sometimes AA is able to proc a bleed before any armour buffs trigger but as soon as they do, that's it. He can't proc bleed or poison on sp3, his sp2 is still able to sometimes apply poison.