**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade 300-unit GMC sub-feature pool

Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam, I have seen pictures of people pulling sub-feature champs like Hyperion in the Blade GMC. Why is that? In your original post about feature gmc you said that only 5* MS would be in sub-feature of Blade GMC. See the attached picture. Thanks @Kabam Miike

5u9dbv1jzvnw.jpeg

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Here is more proof as well

umndp2b8i36s.jpg
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    I just pulled 5 star Mephisto from that crystal, this must be incorrect
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    la8ajb65y7aj.jpeg

More proof
    lc6tcf2uw6rj.jpg

Cant wait to see their excuse
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Is it not because hyp is in the standard PHC and 4* crystal now?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hypes is still sub feature 5*. They specifically said only ms would be available as a sub feature pull in the feature gmc.

That being said I spun out 4 feature gmc and all 4 only saw 3* in the reel. Strange right...
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Yup, that's exactly why. ANY champ in the standard pool will be in the featured GM pool. it's only champs like as of now Green Goblin or Medusa as they aren't in the normal pool yet. Those guys aren't in the Sub Pool.
    Saiyan wrote: »

Yup, that's exactly why. ANY champ in the standard pool will be in the featured GM pool. it's only champs like as of now Green Goblin or Medusa as they aren't in the normal pool yet. Those guys aren't in the Sub Pool.

What u saying the Kabam is right and the op is wrong?
    Saiyan wrote: »

Don’t think so. @MadMarks above said he pulled 5* Mephisto. Got a screenshot MadMarks?
    And there were no Hyperion, AA, Iceman, etc pics from the Morningstar GMC going around 2 weeks ago. This is clearly a mistake on Kabam’s part and is not shocking at all.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Yes I'm surprised too they said only new champs will become part of pool after morningstar
    God knows how people pulling hyperion lol
  • I spun 5 saw Doc Oc gwenpool niether of which should be in there
    Kabam giving Christmas gifts before its arrival
    I'm going to test my luck too :*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Tested mine. 3* Iron Fist. Kabam’s Summoner appreciation gift to me. And didn’t see any new champs.

Dr. Zola
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    4 x5* feature crystal and not even one feature (or good) champs... only ****!!
    75x new 300 units crystal (22500 units!!) and not even one 5*! Not even one!!
    F### Me for trying! Never again!!
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    They're starting fresh on the GM sub-feature pulls. No one but MS in it. So increased chance at MS. However, nothing in Miike's post says that the GM base pool is the same as the 5* base pool. Different bases, different sub-feature pool, and post is consistent with results.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Tested mine. 3* Iron Fist. Kabam’s Summoner appreciation gift to me. And didn’t see any new champs.

Dr. Zola

My luck as well haha
    CFree wrote: »
    They're starting fresh on the GM sub-feature pulls. No one but MS in it. So increased chance at MS. However, nothing in Miike's post says that the GM base pool is the same as the 5* base pool. Different bases, different sub-feature pool, and post is consistent with results.

Then why were there no reported Hyperion, AA, Iceman, etc pulls 2 weeks ago for Morningstar GMC?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 wrote: »

Never, ever, ever trust the game to give you what you want or need.

Dr. Zola

In that much units i would do 2-3 paths of LOL lol
    Heavy spending mate really :'(:/
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

That's so not like you Dror. Hope those units were all saved ones?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    CFree wrote: »

Then why were there no reported Hyperion, AA, Iceman, etc pulls 2 weeks ago for Morningstar GMC?
    Don't know, mate. Just trying to make sense of the results and the post. On the surface there isn't necessarily a conflict between the two, but may as well stop hypothesizing and wait for a response from Kabam. If they messed up, I wish you hadn't pointed it out.
    Superman69 wrote: »

That's so not like you Dror. Hope those units were all saved ones?
    Only saved units... not gonna spend real money for **** luck.

In that much units i would do 2-3 paths of LOL lol
    Heavy spending mate really :'(:/
    Spent only free units. This is one of the reason I won’t spend real money here... to pay so much for a “rare” chance... my chance only fall on HB, colo, antman, MK... all the champs that will never get to R3
    (I don’t have normal R4 for a full lol run... still waiting for my luck)
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    If I didn't know any better the crystal reel looked exactly like a 3* crystal. I know there is no correlation between the reel and the pull but it's dissapojnting to not see blade or MS once
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    If I didn't know any better the crystal reel looked exactly like a 3* crystal. I know there is no correlation between the reel and the pull but it's dissapojnting to not see blade or MS once

i just pulled 5* morningstar
  • I saw someone pull a 5* Green Goblin... Check Reddit

• cenkpvq0a35x.png
    I’m sure they will respond to us first thing in the morning lol
  • Money grab guys.