**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Monthly 3.2 Drax Is Double Noded

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
There's a Drax in the Cavalier Monthly Quest, Chapter 3 Quest 2, that has Double of that Path's Nodes (Mystic Consumption, Personal Space, Arc Overload 2.1) and it's causing a strange Interaction.
It appears to Constantly Reactive the Arc Overload one after the other back to back Non Stop, for anyone without a Heavy Nullify Champion or Regen Counter this could be quite annoying.

Can't get any pictures atm but it's right there in the Quest at the End of the Lower Path that starts with Gambit, you'll see it happen immediately upon starting the Fight.

Comments

• Options
    As well it's Doubling the Furies gained from Personal Space.
  • Options

You're fighting 2 Draxes, one of them is invisible.

Lol that'd be an amazing intentional fight...
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i mean but it's Drax though ... punish him lol
  • Options

i mean but it's Drax though ... punish him lol

Oh yeah Apocalypse swept him, it's just that could suck for anyone attempt they're first Initial Clear or 100% or the Monthly. When they might not have someone to deal with it, forgot to mention I'm not sure if it was affecting the whole path or not cause I wasn't really paying attention to the buffs till the end when I noticed the 6 Link Nodes on 1 Champion