**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wish Crystal?

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
Any updates on the wish crystal? It was supposed to be late 2020 to early 2021 and we are almost a 3rd of the way through.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I took along break.. been back 2 months... What's the wish crystal?
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Qfury said:

I took along break.. been back 2 months... What's the wish crystal?

it went into talks about a year ago and you would basically pick 5 champions of every class and your pull from the crystal would be one of the 30 champs you chose 5 from each class
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Shhhhh they want you to forget about it!
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    A lot of people have brought that up, and do you know what kabam said?
    "............................................................"
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    omg, wow !
    edited April 2021
    hope the crystal won't be as rare as a nexus <3
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It’s in the pile with show up compensation, v6 compensation, summer of pain, scarlet witch sigil and making champions less complex.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Now it's the perfect time to introduce us to wish crystal n hand it out as part of Aq mess up compensation as this month has been worst ever. Also they must give out rank up gems along with glories n boosts as having missed out one week's glories means not only missing out the next rank up to r5 and the rewards gained from it but also dropping out from prestige which again is a serious issue, all the more if kabam doles out compensation on basis of prestige.Also that they are taking eternity to hand out compensation indicates that they are delaying it so that any further lapses from their ends doesn't warrant another compensation demand so their special tactics for the time being is let all bugs come to the surface, let more sufferings be endured. when the hue n cry roars up to max then let's dole out the said compensation n silence the children at play.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    maxi123 said:

hope the crystal won't be as rare as a nexus <3</p>

Boy, they’ll be way, way rarer.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    To be honest, we have no idea. Hopefully they’ll say something about it in the next roadmap that should come out soon.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    If and when Wish Crystals make an appearance, I expect they’ll be on the rarity level of like an Abyss Nexus crystal. It’ll be practically the only way in the game to guarantee you pull a champ you actually want (Abyss Nexus being the only other), which is extremely powerful in this game. I’ve got a very well-developed roster and I just went through the champion list and could name 8-15 champions in each class that I’d still be happy to see pop out of a 6* crystal, so being able to handpick the best 5 in each class would be amazing.

Maybe it’ll be a (Insert Season) of (Insert Cool-Sounding Negative Sensation) reward.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Early June
    I hope they'll include it as one of the event rewards, when it'll first be introduced after which they could just add it as one of the (story quest book 2)completion rewards 🤷
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Not really excited, tbh. As a refresher:

One example of how this might look – A Cavalier Crystal but you choose 5 Champions from each Class (30 total) to make up the Crystal.

So, 30 champs, 5 from each class. Cavalier crystal. So... huh? We aiming to accelerate the p2w aspects of mcoc? Surely they just mean the 3*-6* spread, right?

Assuming they're only like Cavaliers, it guarantees a very usable champ. If you pull a 5*+. RNG aside, very good for new cavaliers. Especially if they ditch the Cav crystal concept.

Not so great for people who need 1 or 2 key champs to progress, though. Still great to get Gods, but once you have a core team of 5r5s you're pretty much set.

I genuinely think there needs to be a nom-rng way to earn specific champs. At least at a 5* level. One that doesn't require a massive roster and/or being unhealthily attached to the game for 3 days.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

To be honest, we have no idea. Hopefully they’ll say something about it in the next roadmap that should come out soon.

I wish it was sooner. Saw what i did there 😂