**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance Needed

Guys,am in need of an active Map 5×5 alliance with g3 or g2

LINE ID:ebenzy1234

Comments

• Options
    Ary_BeastAry_Beast Posts: 134
    Hey, we are rebuilding, and would love to have you!
    In-game ID: AryBEEST
    Let's talk!
  • Options
    bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    We are doing map 6 in BG1 all week, map 5 in the other two BG all week. We are down 5 at the moment, but have a few more that I'm chatting with. We need strong Map 5 guys, Map 6 is full.... 330mil+ each week when we are full. Should have us back to full strength before AQ starts back up again. Ping me on LINE or in game if interested: bensonk2 for both. AW is not required.
  • Options
    JoepJoep Posts: 106
    We are doing 6.6.5 Gold1.. Could use active members that can handle the content.. Add me on line if interested.. joep22662266b
  • Options
    EbenzyEbenzy Posts: 68
    Joep said:

We are doing 6.6.5 Gold1.. Could use active members that can handle the content.. Add me on line if interested.. joep22662266b

Seems your line Id doesn't work
  • Options
    NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    Check out our alliance and message if interested.
    Map 5x5 and AW gold 2

Tag: GLOME
    Line: nosiem
  • Options
    AngryHen123AngryHen123 Posts: 33
    Hi there! We are rebuilding our alliance, its called MAGNI and we're gonna do AQ Map 4 and War pushing for gold 3 as well. Please message me on discord at AngryHen#9330 for more details!
  • Options
    LoganRoninLoganRonin Posts: 2
    Evenly, did you find an alliance? If not hit me up in Line LoganRonin

I am the leader of the middle alliance in a 3 family alliance. We are gold 2/3 for AW. AQ we do 554 with epic mods. Hit on average around 180 million.
    We are all adults from all around the world. Only requirement is Line, communicate, and have fun.