**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW spending vs skill

2»

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    OK so here's some perspective since I have done this before.

I am not good at Stun immune, Bleed immune, poison immune unduped NightCrawler in AW. I am still practicing and I really don't want to here any garbage about "how easy he is" although some dingle-berry is still gonna.

Anyways, I wipe my path clean, all champs in place and most health.
    Then I face NC on this immune node as mini-boss.
    Wipes out all 3 champs.
    I have collected unused 350 team revives up to this point. Time to practice.
    I revive with only 350 health for each champ going for not getting hit or blocking.
    Wipes out my team again.
    I do this 5 or 6 times trying to get some practice in, getting a feel for it a little more each time.
    I Could do this up to 15X each time reviving 3 champs to only 350 health. That's 45 kills technically!
    I spent nothing really and I get to practice.
    I can't go past that 15 item use limit so it is not like I can "BUY" a win here unless I can use those tiny revives to beat this guy.

Now some D-bag gets on forum all upset thinking someone "bought" what? Level 5 revives or something?
    To get significant revive and health you would need way more item use ability than is currently built into the game.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    To get significant revive and health you would need way more item use ability than is currently built into the game.

That last part makes no sense. You can buy better potions and revives in order to buy a win. You can full heal/revive your team in 3 items if they are good enough items.
    edited October 2017
    KhanMedina wrote: »

That last part makes no sense. You can buy better potions and revives in order to buy a win. You can full heal/revive your team in 3 items if they are good enough items.

Then you missed my point which is that there is still a hard limit to this. Even if you are using MAX revives and MAX potions you cannot just continue to bring a team of three champs to 100% more than a time or two. NOT 49x for sure.
    That's the point. If you got 40 something kills it is highly likely that this was not fully revived and 100% champs over and over again.
    My example just aims to prove you can have a bunch of defender kills and it not mean what you think it means.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128

I am not good at Stun immune, Bleed immune, poison immune unduped NightCrawler in AW. I am still practicing and I really don't want to here any garbage about "how easy he is" although some dingle-berry is still gonna.

Wipes out all 3 champs.
    I revive with only 350 health for each champ going for not getting hit or blocking.
    Wipes out my team again.
    I do this 5 or 6 times trying to get some practice in, getting a feel for it a little more each time.
    I Could do this up to 15X each time reviving 3 champs to only 350 health. That's 45 kills technically!
    I can't go past that 15 item use limit so it is not like I can "BUY" a win here unless I can use those tiny revives to beat this guy.

Now some D-bag gets on forum all upset thinking someone "bought" what? Level 5 revives or something?

@The1_NuclearOnion READ what has been written before you open your mouth calling people names.
    EgeC wrote: »
    I saw them revive their champs on these two nodes and fill their health to max multiple times. Are you suggesting these guys kept their 40K+ alliance health potions all this time to just for THIS fight? With THIS low skill? They're at tier 4-6 mind you..

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's not about spending. Look at the macro picture. Glory and loyalty bypass spending. It's only about extending the game as much as possible. You must rank champs you won't use and adds more value in getting new champs.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Meant it's not JUST about spending
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Talk about it when you have Hyperion, magik, mordo and NC on your bench doing nothing because of diversity

Hyperion is one of the hardest hitters in the game and is great for AQ. Learn how to use his regen and you can heal up at the end of each fight in AQ. I’ve taken down day 5 map 5 Dorms with him.

NC can hit hard w/ his crit hits, easy to evade any gun shot special and easy to intercept with. I use him in 5.3 when everyone else is in AQ or war.

Magik is one of the better champs in the game and perfect counter to high MD Mystics in war. Run her for power reserve in 5.3

Learn how to use these champs and they won’t be sitting on your bench. Btw Hyperion is a very easy fight in war and better used for attack or AQ

I agree. Although I don't know if the OP is familiar with using them or not, so minus the learning bit. Those Champs are highly useful in other areas of the game.

Wipes out all 3 champs.
    Wipes out my team again.

@The1_NuclearOnion READ what has been written before you open your mouth calling people names.
    I saw them revive their champs on these two nodes and fill their health to max multiple times. Are you suggesting these guys kept their 40K+ alliance health potions all this time to just for THIS fight? With THIS low skill? They're at tier 4-6 mind you..

I DID read it AND many other similar posts on this same topic. I am suggesting that spending has it's limit and when you see 40 kills on a defender it does not automatically mean that someone has deep pockets which I why I gave a very specific example. Sorry I did not get that point across well. This is not a new subject to these forums and no body seems to have mentioned this obvious alternative point. I

guess I really didn't mean the OP is a D-bag but there have been many d-baggy (is that a word?) type people hammering this subject with abandon and I imagine my scenario getting over looked often.