**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam needs to do something about duping 6* champions

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I just saw a video of someone duping a max sig 6* and all they got was T5 ISO-8 and 1k gold. No 6* shards and no max sig crystals. Just 24x T5 class iso and 1,163 gold.

That’s pitiful. That’s even worse than pulling a 6* trash champion. At least you can use the 6* in arena or AW defense. But, what can you possibly do with 1,163 gold? Even worse if the 6* you duped is already max sig.

Obviously, most players are not there yet. Some don’t even have one single duped 6* champion. I just hope Kabam finds a solution to spicing up the rewards when duping a 6* because there is nothing worse than duping a 6* Rhino and only getting 1,163 gold from it.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    We got nothing from maxed out 5* till they released 6*. It’s all the same as before to keep it in the books of fairness.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Jaded said:

We got nothing from maxed out 5* till they released 6*. It’s all the same as before to keep it in the books of fairness.

Doesn't mean that it's a good thing. I would love to see maybe 500 6* shards for a dupe and also a new max Sig crystal as well.
    I didn’t say it was good or bad. It’s fair, that’s what matters not what you want or would like to see.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Imagine wasting 10k 6* shards on 24 ISO and 1k gold? Just because it's the way it happened before is not strong reasoning for not improving it now or in the future.

Progress is never "fair" to the ones who went before.

But everything a company does, doesn’t have to make sense to you. So to justify how they handle it is “in all fairness”.

I believe they should give fat stacks of iso because 6* take extremely far more iso then 5*. But I don’t matter in the eyes of the company. So in fairness they keep it the same.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You’ve been on a posting spree lately huh?
  • Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Yeah, I’m bored. I really need to stop though.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Yeah, I’m bored. I really need to stop though.
    Well at least it’s not garbage posts lol, so you’re fine
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Jaded said:

Doesn't mean that it's a good thing. I would love to see maybe 500 6* shards for a dupe and also a new max Sig crystal as well.
    What's going to be in the Max Sig? There are no 7* Shards and no 7* IIF. 1k 6* Shards for every Dup is excessive.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Jaded said:

What's going to be in the Max Sig? There are no 7* Shards and no 7* IIF. 1k 6* Shards for every Dup is excessive.
    275 shards for the dupe and 275 shards for the max sig.
  • Options

Qacob said:

Jaded said:

And the day 7* come out they change that, then everyone behind complain that people use to get more. It’s a slippery slope, I tried to explain earlier but it fell on deaf ears.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Qacob said:

Jaded said:

And the day 7* come out they change that, then everyone behind complain that people use to get more. It’s a slippery slope, I tried to explain earlier but it fell on deaf ears.
    No, I agree with you. I'm just offering an idea what it would be.
    The only thing I think needs to change about six star dupes is that we need to get way more ISO for them.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Jaded said:

Idk haven't thought that far ahead
  • Options

Jaded said:

Qacob said:

Jaded said:

No, I agree with you. I'm just offering an idea what it would be.
    The only thing I think needs to change about six star dupes is that we need to get way more ISO for them.
    Oh sorry, I misunderstood you then. Yes I fully agree on the iso situation. Ideally they increase the 6* dupe iso and when 7* come around they increase those dupes as well.
  • Options

They just need to add a token of some kind when you dupe a 6* so that it’s easier to track in the future. It would be super cool if and when they bring out 7*, you trade in those tokens for some shards or something

Years of duping 6* giving tokens for 7* shards would break the game. It would make 6* champions useless effectively day 1 of 7* lol.