**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I clear out act 4 or just go for uncollected?

Ever since my last post, I've been collecting resources to rank up some of my champions, and in the process, I've managed to pull Cgr and sunspot. I immediately made them rank 4, and they are well on their way to rank 5. Are they good enough to go against uncollected? Or should I go back and clear out act 4?

Comments

• Options
    CadecusCadecus Posts: 16
    Go for uncollected. Act 4 will still be there if it doesn't work out. The uncollected upgrade is more valuable than clearing act 4. Which is a real slog to get thru.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    You have very good champs. Can you try clearing just 100% of 4.4.6?

If you find it easy, you are ready for Uncollected.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    You are actually 1 step away from access to decent rewards. Uncollected is a huge increase in rewards, when compared to conqueror (IMO).
    CGR must be doing most of the stuff you need. I have not used him yet I quite know what he can do and etc.
    He is strong enough to even one-shot whole paths in Act 5, provided you don't get hit much.

I'm not sure how great could Sunspot be though for Act 5. His block proficiency and burst damage from the SP2 might seem attracting, yet I don't know how reliable they could be (I have not used him)

Act 4 is always there for you. GET UNCOLLECTED! The rewards are worth it, even the free, daily and the objective crystals get decent. EQ, SQ give much better rewards. The not-so-promising Grandmaster crystal shards :D , all are worth the push for it rather than doing more of ACT 4.

We all can help you on your path to UC. Just a ping and I'll reply ASAP!
  • Options
    SpookyquailSpookyquail Posts: 34
    Cadecus said:

Go for uncollected. Act 4 will still be there if it doesn't work out. The uncollected upgrade is more valuable than clearing act 4. Which is a real slog to get thru.

Oooh got it. Thank you so much!
  • Options

You have very good champs. Can you try clearing just 100% of 4.4.6?

If you find it easy, you are ready for Uncollected.

I will try that. Surprisingly the maestro was quite easy for me.
  • Options

You are actually 1 step away from access to decent rewards. Uncollected is a huge increase in rewards, when compared to conqueror (IMO).
    CGR must be doing most of the stuff you need. I have not used him yet I quite know what he can do and etc.
    He is strong enough to even one-shot whole paths in Act 5, provided you don't get hit much.

I'm not sure how great could Sunspot be though for Act 5. His block proficiency and burst damage from the SP2 might seem attracting, yet I don't know how reliable they could be (I have not used him)

Act 4 is always there for you. GET UNCOLLECTED! The rewards are worth it, even the free, daily and the objective crystals get decent. EQ, SQ give much better rewards. The not-so-promising Grandmaster crystal shards :D , all are worth the push for it rather than doing more of ACT 4.

We all can help you on your path to UC. Just a ping and I'll reply ASAP!

Yeah I tried Cgr the moment I got him, and he's broken at lmao. I've also tried sunspot, and he deals some nice dmg too. I'll try both champs on my team. Thank you so much for the tip!
  • Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Well, if you've good champs, go for uncollected.
    But you must explore Act 4, sooner or later as it gives you mastery points which are invaluable.
  • Options

Ever since my last post, I've been collecting resources to rank up some of my champions, and in the process, I've managed to pull Cgr and sunspot. I immediately made them rank 4, and they are well on their way to rank 5. Are they good enough to go against uncollected? Or should I go back and clear out act 4?

Who are your top champs, I really want to go uncollected and have 100% act 4 already but finding act 5 quite a steep curve
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Go for UC
  • Options
    LmasterLmaster Posts: 30
    Uc
  • Options
    Danyal_39 said:

Well, if you've good champs, go for uncollected.
    But you must explore Act 4, sooner or later as it gives you mastery points which are invaluable.

Yeah that's true. I'll go for uc first
  • Options

Who are your top champs, I really want to go uncollected and have 100% act 4 already but finding act 5 quite a steep curve
    These are the champs I have

Is this good enough to go for uc?
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips everyone, truly appreciate it!