Punishment Glutton - Node Bugged?

Hi Guys
My previous post was removed from the Forums and I’m not sure why, I only asked a question regarding Chapter 3.2 in this month’s (April 2021) Cav Difficulty. As it was bugged for me.
So I’m reposting the same question but I have a bit more information after doing a few tests.

The Problem I have:
The Skill Node in 3.2 “Punishment Glutton” does not give me Passive Fury after my Bleeds (or any damaging debuff) Expires. It instead turns into an inactive Grey Icon on the Opponent After it expires.

I ran the same test on three different devices and a Final Test with Parallel Space on my Samsung S20 Ultra, which is the problem Device.

Cellphone Devices Used:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Android 11
One UI Version 3.1
Model: SM-G988B/DS

Apple iPhone 11
Software Version 14.4.2
Model Number: MHDH3AA/A

Huawei P30 Pro
Android 10
EMUI Version 11.0.0
Model: VOG-L09

On all Devices I went into Chapter 3.2 and fought Red Hulk and before switching device’s I would Exit the quest and re-enter on the other device.
Test Results:
• iPhone – Works Perfectly
• Huawei – Works Perfectly
• Samsung – Bugged
• Parallel Space on the same Samsung – Works Perfectly

I’m not sure what the issue could be in regards to why the Node is bugged when I play it normally on the samsung but through the Parallel Space App on the same device it works as intended. I have attached an Image showing what the inactive Bleed Debuff looks like, it stacks after every Bleed Expires and as you can see I have no Additional Fury (This was deeper into the quest against VTD)

I put the above together to make the Devs aware of the problem, I’m not sure if its affecting anyone else, if it’s a specific problem to the S20 Ultra Model mentioned above or if its only me but Please don’t delete my post again. It takes time typing these out and it feels really crappy when you wake up and your post is removed.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let me know in the comments.

Comments

• KiLLer_KiritoKiLLer_Kirito Member Posts: 9
    Edit:
    After going back into the game through The Parallel Space App, the Node seems to not work as per usual on the S20 Ultra. If you Guys have anyway to fix this besides Uninstalling the game and reinstalling then please let me know.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, the thread wasn't removed, it was just merged with the thread we had going for this issue where the team is gathering information from players here.
This discussion has been closed.