**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How hard was 5.2.4 for you the first time?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Looking back at 5.2.4 for some reason it was the hardest quest I’ve ever done. The node isn’t even hard, the defenders weren’t hard, my champions were developed well, and I had pretty good skill but for some reason it took me forever to complete.

How hard was it for you your first time around?

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Honestly it's only been like 2-3 months since I did it, but it doesn't seem too bad in theory now. I think adjusting to longer fights was the hardest part about it, because aside from not being able to parry reliably and the regen, it isn't that big of a deal.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I still fear 5.2.4, irrational as that is. Didn't have any of the good counters, so I tilted and brute-forced it with my heaviest hitters and revives.

That one quest completion cost me more resources than all other act 5 completions, combined. Granted that was partly because I tilted.

For reference, I think I did it with mostly 4r4s.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Hated it. Was the biggest challenge with becoming uncollected for me. Had no decent counters. I remember watching YouTube guides and no one did it with the champs I had. Worse was when you were on a good run and then got ambushed by Cable.. quit, try again. Dunno how many times I attempted it but was at least a month before I finally did it.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Looking back at 5.2.4 for some reason it was the hardest quest I’ve ever done. The node isn’t even hard, the defenders weren’t hard, my champions were developed well, and I had pretty good skill but for some reason it took me forever to complete.

How hard was it for you your first time around?

Mid to easy difficulty, to be honest, and back when I did it (completed and explored at once) I had only 5/50 and 4/40 champs, not any 5* r4 champs or even at r3 that were usable.
    The pain in story quests comes at 6.2 😉

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Easy
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    I was using 4 5/50 4*s and a 2/35 5* and I finished in day........with 3 team revives.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Easy did most of it with 3* AA
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    After seeing forum posts and YT videos I thought it was gonna be super hard, but my Magik (4* r5) carried me through the whole quest.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Pretty damn hard.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Me who did it with a team of 5* r4 including AA and Guilly.

It was supposed to be hard?
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Not heart wrenchinly hard, looking at it now I would say it was okay and balanced and fun, haven't gone back in since becoming uncollected tho, but am sure it'll be a breeze now with my current roster
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    It was a little more difficult, but I didn't go crazy over it.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I did have to do the quest about 3 or 4 times before finally completing it.
    Back then I used my r4 5* venom and brought a synergy team of all unranked champs to boost his health, and where possible attack. I did this strategy for every quest that had bane to live longer and to do more damage to the enemy.
    That was basically how I did 5.2.4, 5.2.5 and 5.2.6
    This was about 2 months after his buff.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I struggled more with 5.2.4 than with 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 combined. Not sure what it was, but it took me forever to do it without having to waste a bunch of health and revives, which I was saving for the next two.

Then, 5.2.5 needed two individual revives and a handful of health. 5.2.6 needed two team revives to get through the Collector. That was it. Felt like a putz for being so worried about the last two and hoarding resources so tightly.
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    Crushed it with a r4 5*, if i recall it really was not bad at all, CG did most of the work all the way to my cavalier run.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Very easy
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    I used 5* rank 5 fully boosted and that Ultron boss destroyed under 90 second
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Didn’t find it hard on my first try. I still don’t know about intercept that time so I just fought aggressively to overdamage the heal from masochism after parrying. I took the straight path. Didn’t have any issues.

That was July of last year. 4* Thing was my MVP.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★

Helped my son with this team few days ago.....it was a brutal
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Honestly it felt like I was trying to beat abyss collector with a 1* Miles Morales even though I literally had a 5* R4 Sunspot and Aegon but idk, I guess I'm just bad