**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quick! Should I Go All in Or Wait Like a Normal Person?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
So Kabam John(I think it was him) confirmed that OG BP was getting a buff similar to Ronin's playstyle in one of BG's videos. Ronin is one of if not my favorite champ to play, so I am ranking him to r5 before the buff. I am going to r4 him with gems for the current levelup. My question is, do I buy the 6 t4b and the 4 t1a with glory, or do I wait for the glory store reset to pay less?

Quick! Should I Go All in Or Wait Like a Normal Person? 78 votes

Burn that sweet 3000 glory compensation!
39%
LeNoirFaineantPwf57ThatGuyYouSaw235CyborgNinja135Texas_11The_Blue_Jaguarspiderbites0196RookiieQacobẞlооdKRANꓘBlackshadow0203Woody15Steel_Ball_RunRenaxqqSpideyFunkoPrakhar_82Charlie21540HoitadoAmneties 31 votes
Wait like any normal person would.
60%
danielmathBadroseJadedzuffyLuciusVorenusTristanAlex13369Jcobra25JBC89NojokejaymMenkentFurious_Fighter1Raichu626MitriaxNapaHeroDenzel116Denslo500SbkruebEtjamaMobile_P0tat0 47 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    By the way, I ask some guys in a discord server im in. It was 2-2...
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t r5 him. It could be the DDHK buff situation all over again
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I'll r5 him if you do. I just got a skill 4-5 gem that I have no clue what to do with...

those people in your discord server must be pretty stupid. they sound like losers

Agent Etjama Crcrcrc and Thicco😳
    my bad i thought you were talking about one that i am in. it was supposed to be a self-deprecating joke. those people are not stupid
    Oh yeah i was just about to ask in Berts lol
    Crcrcrc said:

I'll r5 him if you do. I just got a skill 4-5 gem that I have no clue what to do with...

Ooooo
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    There is plenty of time from here til may. Wait til the update drops.
    Jcobra25 said:

There is plenty of time from here til may. Wait til the update drops.

Not happening 😁

Im also dying to try him out in his current state as well by the way.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

those people in your discord server must be pretty stupid. they sound like losers

my bad i thought you were talking about one that i am in. it was supposed to be a self-deprecating joke. those people are not stupid
    Oh no, I understand. You've made an enemy today. I think you should know that.
    finally, a worthy opponent. our battle will be legendary
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    There are still more level up events to come between now and May.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Oh no, I understand. You've made an enemy today. I think you should know that.
    finally, a worthy opponent. our battle will be legendary
    No it won't. This is a battle that you've already lost.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

You forgot about me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You forgot about me
    Meh
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    to do or not to do has always been the question lol
    I ended up cutting it down to only 3 t1a! So I am taking him to r5. The question was more of do I use the glory opposed to do i rank 5 but, but thanks to everyone who suggested i wait. The safer option, but this is more fun for me!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

I ended up cutting it down to only 3 t1a! So I am taking him to r5. The question was more of do I use the glory opposed to do i rank 5 but, but thanks to everyone who suggested i wait. The safer option, but this is more fun for me!

I’ll r5 mine too then. If he’s like Ronin then he must be OP
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Go for it ! Ronin is your niche looks like bp can fit the same, if he doesn’t , it will sting for a day or two. I did YJ and am fine.

That PI 🥶
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Dude, use the forum's search function and look for the many threads of people whining and complaining about R5'ing/R2'ing their Netflix DDs and YJs prior to their buffs based on the promise of the buffs... that should teach you to exercise caution, restraint and patience.