**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Titles for ROL, LOL, RttL etc...

as Title suggests, we get a title for a 10-15 minute content like 'Boss Rush' but think for harder or more invested content like ROL, RttL LOL should also at least deserve a title of some sort.

and those say ROL etc not too hard, imagine back then there werent these OP champs. sure Dr Strange SW etc 'were' better, but the content was designed for that difficulty back then. now these 'newer' champs have sooo much more abilities.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Whats your preoccupation with titles lol. I'd worry more about the bugs in the game than a few blue or red words next to my name. Just my opinion.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Addyos wrote: »
    Whats your preoccupation with titles lol. I'd worry more about the bugs in the game than a few blue or red words next to my name. Just my opinion.

its what you have achieved in the game as stated.

of course theres worse things to worry about or commented on but then id be starting a 'multiple' threads lol...
    just another aspect of game to look at. my own opinion thats all> forums are opened to that right?
  • There should be titles for whay was stated.