**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champions are underrated the most?

I have seen many champions that people disregard as useless and some of them are she-hulk, red hulk, and etc. What are ur thoughts on underrated champions?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Phoenix. Shes not great by any means, but I r5 a 4* of her and use her in AQ occasionally. To a lesser extent, Venompool.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Beast. One of my faves. (When he works right that is.)
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    venompool, storm, magneto, beast, hood, gamora, drax... just a few off the top of my head.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Straight up I think there are a ton of underestimated champs. I play every last one to see what they can do. A good synergy build helps. But I hear all the time that "this champ sucks!" And "that champ sucks!" I think prestige and deciding not to experiment with 3 star versions until you get a 4 or 5 leads many to just skip over even playing with a champ. I hear how "this champ is now obsolete!" Never found that to be the case...maybe not the best choice for aq or aw but maybe they would be...I think many look purely at the champs stats by himself and don't really look close at synergy just prestige and independent power. Take a few risks...why not? It is a game after all...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Rap There are several champs that do suck. haha. but really the obsolete champs arent obsolete because they suck, but because there is a champ with the same "best" qualities, with other qualities to make them better. Iron man family comes to mind. There is very little to separate them besides armor and damage. Easy to say one is obsolete, but not necessarily trash level champion
    I have em...lol...but I manage to get them to do what I need when I need them to...with the right team.
    And for the record...I didn't say there weren't any who sucked a little! LOL I just said there is probably more potential in some than most realize.
  • Jane Foster. Get a shock on them and you can stun-lock them the whole match.
  • Jr8415Jr8415 Posts: 24
    Power control is a giant-slaying trait in this game.
    Would like to ask if anyone knows for sure, if Civil Warrior's SP2 is a 100% chance for power drain? I have not been using him, but am increasingly noticing his awesomeness=)
  • I've always thought some champions are underrated especially blackbolt, until i used him in arena.
    Some champions are quite bad in the game but when you use them you may find them useful in some areas and quests
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    OML, especially Duped highly. Phoenix, get her to 10 Fury and she's golden. Spider-Gwen, has had a bad rap and a damageless L1 forever but does some serious Damage with Armor Break stacked and Precision (Crit). OGBP, stacks Bleeds of 10 or more, nuff said. I'm sure I could think of more.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Spider Gwen yes her first special is useless but she has reasonable damage and she plays really well she’s just a bit weak
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Jr8415 wrote: »
    Power control is a giant-slaying trait in this game.
    Would like to ask if anyone knows for sure, if Civil Warrior's SP2 is a 100% chance for power drain? I have not been using him, but am increasingly noticing his awesomeness=)

Yes, he has 100% chance to power drain with his S2 and S3 (unless fighting someone like Magneto or Ant-Man).

Since your opponents get around 50% more power for being hit than you do for hitting them, this fairly reliably sets up his S2 to take out your opponent's S3. And repeat...
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Merge spidergwens modes and make her not take damage when she “avoids” the first hits while charging a heavy and she’s be great!
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    I am waiting for the day they Buff HulkBuster - I'll be there waiting and laughing with my 5* whahaha
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Yellowjacket
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Beast and Venompool
  • stknkstknk Posts: 6
    edited October 2017
    CammonRo wrote: »
    Beast. One of my faves. (When he works right that is.)

Yesterday i tried for a featured Blade crystal, maybe i can have some decent pulls. I ended up with Beast and quiet frankly i'm not fan of him. Does he need to be duped to be good?
  • Mordo and Winter Soldier. Might have something to do with the fact that they’re my highest ranked 5*’s so I use them a lot but they are both solid champs for questing.

Not God tier but I really like using both of them. Especially Winter Soldier when he’s awakened.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Definitely Civil Warrior - Rugged and sp2 power drain is formidable. Heal block is easy and reliable to force.
    Drax is tanky also, Bleed stacking, fury stacking, and that double hit he has works well on the evaders.
    Moon Knight - he is so fast, stuns often, bleeds with extended time, crits often. Smooth to play
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    People hate AoU Vision. But there are few champs who can control a fight from the outset and win without allowing a single opponent special.

I just wish he hit as hard as his MCU wife...

Dr. Zola
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Spidergwen! People are turned off by her uselss l1, but most of the time people use one special on a character anyways. Like who uses an l1 on magik? SG hits hard awakened and he move set is on point.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Psylocke never gets suggested when it comes to power controlling but she's got one of the best power control in the game barring you're somewhat skilled and can control your own power bar properly and not get hit.